Monday, August 24, 2026

AHSC696 Christmas Love & Joy

 Happy Monday, peeps! Hope you had a lovely weekend! Time for a new Atlantic Hearts sketch:


What a great sketch! I looked through my plethora of Christmas papers and came up with these from Kaiser Craft (had them forever) and thought they would make a lovely card:


The left paper is glossy and the right paper has glossy dots!  Snazzy!  I cut the panels and mounted them on a Garden Green card base.  I added a circular element and fussy-cut another poinsettia from the glossy paper, then added a layered Christmas sentiment: from Peaceful Season:


I love that layered sentiment as well as the smaller diecut one below it!  Another Christmas card to add to my stash!  I hope you'll play with our sketch too!  Share it with us at the Atlantic Hearts blog!

 Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Peaceful Season (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Home for Christmas (KaiserCraft)
 Ink Garden Green
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Peaceful Season Dies (ret), 2 3/8" Circle Punch, Layering Circle Dies (ret)

6 comments:

Wendy said...

This is so pretty, LeAnne! Beautiful paper and I love that you fussy cut the poinsettia from it! Something tells me I have a sheet of this paper in my stash!!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is gorgeous with all that traditional red and green LeAnne - I really like the sketch too. The central poinsettia and diecut sentiment bridge the panels perfectly.

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous! I love the poinsettia paper.

lichazul said...

Pretty card 💐☺️ happy day
I no found #695 😅 sorry

I Card Everyone said...

Well, you are probably not surprised that I love this one, LeAnne... POINSETTIA! and it's a beauty fussy cut from that wonderful paper as the star of your card/sketch!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

What pretty poinsettias! This is marvelous, LeAnne!