Monday, April 29, 2019

JB Merry Sketchmas


Happy Monday, peeps!  I have a quick little Christmas card for you today...well, it should have been quick, it was just DSP and a pre-made tag, but somehow, it took me a while to coordinate it all, LOL!  Anyway, here's the sketch from the Jingle Belles:


And here's my take on it:


I had these tags from a kit I bought a couple of years ago, so I trimmed one down and mounted it atop some retired SU DSP.  The tag didn't have room to put the horizontal piece, so I added a little border of Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper (which doesn't sparkle in the photo like it does in real life, unfortunately!) and a diecut sentiment from a past Paper Pumpkin kit.  I added a couple of silver dots and a silver baker's twine ribbon to finish the front:


and some stamping on the inside, using the same Paper Pumpkin set!  Another Christmas card to add to my stash!


Saturday I had a bunch of friends over for some stamping fun; we've been getting together almost every month, and this month, I challenged them to make some cards using the purchases they made over the last few months!!!  So here are a few of what they brought to show:

Tonya's fun birthday card:


Debbie not only made these fun little bottle caps with all our initials on them, she also stamped a card and a lovely picture frame with a SAB set:




Eileen did some clean and simple as well as some colorful ones:




Carol made good use of her Paper Pumpkin kits:




And Nancy used You've Got Style and her SAB sets too!  You can't see it, but the collar of this fashionista is just brimming with Wink of Stella!






And here they are, busy making their projects!  I'll show you tomorrow what we made!




Enjoy your day and be blessed!

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I totally get the time-eating coordination thing, LeAnne! lol
Your friends look like they are having a blast, and don't I wish I lived around the block? yes!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

You worked that little tag in just right, this is terrific! Oh, how fun does your gathering look! Good times, great memories!

Linda Callahan said...

Wow so much to see here today! Looks like a great group! And I love your bright holiday card!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love the Christmas card and getting top see all the other makes. This is a post choc-full of creativity!