Wednesday, October 7, 2026

RRCB282 Best Wishes

Hello everyone and happy Wednesday!  The Retro Rubber challenge this week is "Feels Like Fall"!  Coming right up!


And here's their prompt:


I had some digital papers printed out, so I mounted them on a Baked Brown Sugar card base, added a Very Vanilla Tailor Made Tag and some watercolored leaves:


The sentiment is actually from a Close to My Heart Christmas set called Wonderland (2022 approx), and the speckles are from Itty Bitty Backgrounds (2001?). I spritzed some ink in fall colors on a piece of wet watercolor paper, mooshed it around, dried it, then diecut some HoneyBee leaves to add around my tag.  The inside sentiment is from Sunny Sentiments (2022):


It is definitely beginning to feel like fall around here, and the leaves are beginning to turn!  But I heard temps back in the 80s next week, so I'm not getting out my winter clothes just yet!  Thanks for visiting today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Sunny Sentiments (2022), Wonderland (CTMH, 2022), Itty Bitty Backgrounds (2001)
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Watercolor, Baked Brown Sugar (ret), Fall Pumpkin Digital (MyPorchPrints Fall Pumpkin Scrappy Papers - Etsy)
 Ink Pecan Pie, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry
Accessories Crushed Curry Twine (ret), Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Tailor Made Tags Dies (ret), Fall Bounty Dies (Honey Bee), Aquapainter, Sponge Dauber

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I wouldn't be unhappy with those temperatures, LeAnne! We know what comes next, right?
I love white pumpkins and your digital paper and how wonderfully your printer prints it! A birthday card anyone would be happy to receive!
=]

Wendy said...

Beautiful Fall card, LeAnne! At first I thought it was a napkin card. The printed cardstock is so pretty and I love the tag! I haven't heard about 80's next week but did hear more rain at the end of this weekend from the tropical storm. Seems like every weekend it rains lately.

Heather said...

Just beautiful LeAnne - gorgeous papers! I love ghost pumpkins! Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

Lisa Elton said...

That's some pretty paper! This is a fabulous fall card, LeAnne!