Sunday, October 11, 2026

PP807 Color Challenge from Jan

Happy Sunday, all!  Hope you're having a great weekend!  Jan is our Paper Players hostess with a fun color challenge this week!  Can you figure out what colors she chose?



So here we go:


I loved this challenge because I haven't used either Azure Afternoon or Granny Apple Green in a long time!  They worked perfectly with this lakeside cabin image I had!!  I stamped it in Stazon Black on a piece of watercolor paper, colored it with reinkers, then diecut it with the Stitched Rectangle die.  I mounted it on a piece of woodgrain paper from Echo Park.  Sentiment was from Simply Said, and I did add a couple of ancient Candy Dots for a wee bit of interest.  This will be going to Dana's half-brother, who is an avid outdoorsman, so he won't care for a fussy card, LOL!


I hope you'll play along with these lovely colors--there are lots of ways these could be used! Check out the DT samples at the Paper Players to get some inspiration, then share yours with us too!  Thanks for visiting today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!
 



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Simply Said, Lakeside Cabin (Stampscapes)
Card stock & Papers     Basic Beige, Watercolor, Azure Afternoon, WoodGrain (Echo Park)
 Ink Stazon Black, Granny Apple Green, Crumb Cake, Azure Afternoon
Accessories Candy Dots (ret), Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Rectangle Dies (ret), Aquapainter

No comments: