Friday, October 9, 2026

AYSI383 Autumn Wishes Recipe

 Happy Friday, peeps! Time for a new As You See It challenge and it's Recipe time!  Here's my take on our "recipe" for this week:


And here's our prompt:


As you can see, I chose a non-traditional color theme for my pumpkin-y card!  I just love this gingham from Everyday Happiness, so I decided to use an openwork pumpkin from the retired Detailed Pumpkins dies, cutting it from Lost Lagoon cardstock and adhering it to a white background.  That looked a little stark, so I added a Pecan Pie stem and I did a light color wash in the openings of the pumpkin:


I added a diecut "Autumn" in Mossy Meadow, along with some matching leaves, and a sentiment from a sentiment set.  It is stamped in Mossy Meadow too but looks black here!! The final addition was some smoky blue sequins from my stash!  Everything went on a Crumb Cake base.

This recipe has all things that I love and I hope you will love them too! Can't wait to see your card in our As You See It gallery too!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Everyday Expressions (Paper Studio)
Card stock & Papers     Crumb Cake, Basic White, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow, Everyday Happines DSP (ret)
 Ink Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow
Accessories Sequins from my Stash, Lost Lagoon Ribbon (ret)
Tools     Big Shot, Detailed Pumpkin Dies (ret), Words For the Season Dies (ret)

No comments: