Sunday, April 30, 2023

PP638 Tic Tac Toe

Happy Sunday, peeps, and happy last day of April!  Wow, that month flew by!  Anne Marie is our Paper Player hostess this week and since it's the fifth Sunday, we have a Tic-Tac-Toe challenge!  Here we go:

I went with the middle row across of ribbon, die cut and patterned paper!  I am still trying to give my retiring stamps one last go of it; can you tell which stamp I used?


Pretty obvious, huh?  That Knit Together background stamp works perfectly with this little crafty llama from Zany Zoo, don't you think?  I stamped the background in Blushing Bride on a piece of pink  Awash with Beauty DSP, which has a soft of watercolor look to it, which gave the knit pattern a very realistic look, in my opinion!  I stamped Miss Llama in Memento black and colored her in with the some Blends:


 then mounted her on a tag and added some ribbons from the Zany Zoo bundle:


The horizontal panel is some Parakeet Party DSP, and I added some little white gel pen dots to her chair to coordinate!!  The sentiment is from Color & Contour.  I just love every little animal in this set, I can't wait to play with them some more!  And I think I'll keep the Knit background just for her!  

I hope our TTT grid will give you some inspiration to play along with us this week!  Check out the other samples from our talened Design Team over at the Paper Players blog and see what tickles your fancy!  Thanks for visiting today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Zany Zoo, Color & Contour, Knit Together
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Parakeet Party DSP, Awash in Beauty DSP
 Ink Memento Black, Blushing Bride
Accessories Zany Zoo Ribbon Duo Combo, White Thread, Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Tailor Made Tag Dies, Blends, White Gel Pen

12 comments:

Vickie said...

Cute cute cute LeAnne….how smart to have the sweater background with your little Knitter.

I Card Everyone said...

Llama tell you, my friend - that's a keeper! That knit background looks so real I want to touch it!
So fun!
=]

Wendy said...

This is so cute, LeAnne! Love that you are using those retiring stamps and mixing it with new stuff. That llama is just the sweetest and goes great with that background stamp! Wonderful job on the challenge as always! Happy Sunday....stay dry! Looking like another wet one.

Tracy Grauer said...

Adorable! That knit background is perfect for this knitting llama! Your coloring is great and the colors are fun! Love that polka dot chair!

Claire Broadwater said...

Adorable!!!! I love the knit background stamp! So perfect to showcase this precious llama knitting! Your card made me laugh and smile! This card will brighten someone's day. I can't knit, but it looks like she can! Have a great week, My Friend!

Lisa Elton said...

Wow, that knit background is amazing, its looks so SOFT!! Cute card, LeAnne!

Linda Callahan said...

Oh my this makes me smile! Adorable!

Ann Schach said...

How adorable, LeAnne! The knit background works perfectly for the knitting llama! I love the colors, too...so fun and fresh!

Jaydee said...

Seriously, LeAnne, this is hysterical! I LOL when I saw your card. I love the colors and I also love how the background DSP was chosen to match your knitting llama project. Just fabulous. Oh... yeah... and where did April go????
hugs
jadydee

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is just fabulous LeAnne! This image is hysterical - so funny, and I love the knitted background too. I think I'm going to have to get this set - you are convincing me I need it with all the fabulous cards you're making with it!

Fran Wing said...

HA! This is just about the cutest card I've seen in some time, Leanne! Everything about it is clever - the knitted background, the sweet llama, the spots on the chair to match the patterned paper, and the coordinating ribbons. It's all perfect!
Xoxo, Fran

Anne Marie Hile said...

I mean, can you ever go wrong when a knitting llama is involved! This is SUCH a fun card, LeAnne!