Monday, January 31, 2022

JUGS617 Barnyard Birthday

Happy Monday, peeps! Hope you had a good weekend!  I have a quick card for the JUGS challenge, one I haven't played in for a long time!


I had this stamped and cut Unity image laying on my desk, unused from another challenge, so I decided to mount it on some plaid DSP, add a diecut background panel and a resin star, and it was done:


The animals were stamped in Black Stazon ink; the sentiment, from Papertrey, was stamped in Night of Navy and diecut with a Bitty Banners die:


The inside sentiment and barn are also from Papertrey!  Such a fun set!  


Thanks for popping in today!

Dana did French braids in Cassidy's hair...so pretty!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Funny Farm (Unity), Barnyard Sentiments (Papertrey)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Night of Navy, Down on the Farm DSP (Echo Park)
 Ink Stazon Black, Night of Navy
Accessories Mini Dimensionals, Resin Stars
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Nested Labels Dies (ret), Bitty Banners Dies (ret0

4 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

I love both stamp sets. It makes me want to buy more stamps! BUT, I can't handle what I've got!! It's a great card.

I Card Everyone said...

I have always loved those stacked barnyard animals, LeAnne! One of the 12 Kits girls did a kit for us using them - just loved that one!
Love your card, too!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I spotted this stack of barnyard fun in the Just Us Girls gallery! Cute card, LeAnne. Cute braids too ;)

ElizStewart said...

Leanne... Clean, fun and wonderful! Love your barnyard birthday! As always thanks so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls! Tell Cassidy her braids are fabulous. With a little practice, she can do it herself. I love the bits of blonde in her tresses. At my very first job out of grad school, I wore my blonde hair waist length... it was fine and had a lovely curl. I was told by a senior exec at this Fortune 100 company that it was unprofessional and if I planned to advance I needed to do something with my hair. For the next 34 years, I French braided my hair, one plait, and tuck the long braid up and under the plait. I got so good at doing it, I only needed one pin to hold it all together. The running joke through the years was employees wondering just how long it was... the day I retired I took the braid down. Everyone was shocked. Now, of course, I have no hair! Miss the hair but still love a good French braid. Cassidy is beautiful.