Saturday, January 8, 2022

CAS222 Get Well Soon

Happy Saturday, peeps!  Here's a real quick CAS get-well card for the CAS on Sunday challenge:



This is an old Lockhart stamp I've had for years; I stamped it in Memento black and colored it with some Blends; the sentiment is an even older one from Cornish Heritage Farms and it's never been used! I added Pear Pizzazz and Bermuda Bay mats, then mounted it on a Basic White card base embossed with the Stitched with Whimsy die:


Clean, simple and easy!  Thanks for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Common Cold (Cornish Heritage Farms), Sniff Sniff (Lockhart)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Bermuda Bay, Pear Pizzazz
 Ink Memento Black
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched With Whimsy Dies, Stitched Circle Dies (ret), Layering Circle Dies, Zigzag Circle Dies (Sissix)

6 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Never heard of Lockhart but it's a really cute stamp and cute card.

Vickie said...

I have had this stamp for years also. And love it. I make a little slit and add a bit of tissue…Now, I will be using it again. Sweet and simple

I Card Everyone said...

What a sweet little get-well card, LeAnne!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

I don't think I have ever seen this image! Perfect for this time of year! Cute card!

Bonnie said...

Love this, LeAnne! What a great get well card!

Lisa Elton said...

This cute card would make anyone feel better!