Thursday, April 8, 2021

Tic Tac Toe 108 Best Kid Ever

 Happy Thursday, peeps!  A new Tic Tac Toe challenge is on deck for today; here's the grid:


I chose the bottom row across of Patterned Paper, Any Shape Die, and Stencil!  And I love how this little boy card turned out!!


The Dino Days set is so fun, and I am sad it is retiring!  I just didn't get a chance to use it enough!  I stamped this dinosauer in Old Olive and Bermuda Bay to coordinate with the Ice Cream Corner DSP I used:


I used the Basic Pattern masks (stencil) to create my background, and can you see the mat behind the polka-dotted paper?  I used DECKLE-EDGED scissors to cut that!  Who remembers them?  One of my first purchases from SU way back in the early 2000s!  I added some Mossy Meadow Braided Trim and a sentiment from the retired Boys Will Be Boys!  I added a palm tree and mounted everything on a Cinnamon Cider card base.  For fun, I added another dino on the inside:



I never have enough little boy cards in my stash, so this one will get used quickly, I'm sure!  What will inspired you from our Tic Tac Toe board this week?  Share it with us at the blog, can't wait to see what you create!  Thanks for popping in today, enjoy it and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Dino Days, Boys Will Be Boys (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Bermuda Bay, Old Olive, Cinnamon Cider, Ice Cream Corner DSP
 Ink Old Olive, Bermuda Bay, Cinnamon Cider
Accessories Mossy Meadow Braided Trim, Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Dino Dies, Layering Squares Dies, Tasteful Labels Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies,  Basic Pattern Masks, Blending Brush, Deckle Edge Scissors (ret)

5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Such a dino-might card, LeAnne! Do I remember those scissors? I have a bottom drawer with about 6 pairs of them! A perfect time to bring them out again!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

He looks like he wants to give that best kid ever a big hug! This is adorable!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I haven't used this set anywhere near enough either - and your cute dino shows that he is just perfect for a little boy card. I'm loving the stencilled background too - I never use stencils enough!

Wendy said...

Super cute card, LeAnne! I love this bundle and i'm sad that it's leaving us. I guess between you & me, we will still give it lots of love in the future! It's one of my favorite kid sets!

Linda Callahan said...

These dinos make such cute cards! Love it!