Thursday, March 25, 2021

TTTC106 Easter Blessings

Hello again, stampers!  Time for a new Tic Tac Toe challenge...I am the hostess this week and here is the grid I've chosen:


I am just obsessed with the sentiment from W+9's Spring Blessings set....I love the font, it is just so pretty!  And here is how I incorporated it today, using the right column of Leaves, Green and Die Cut:


I found this pretty wreath embossing folder in my stash and thought it would be fun to make an Easter egg wreath, but that was an epic fail, LOL!  So I cut an oval out of the center and backed it with a panel stamped with the Buffalo Check stamp in Soft Seafoam and added the sentiment in Pear Pizzazz to match the embossed panel:


I went to my Pierced Blooms die, cut out several flowers and leaves and placed them around the edge of the opening to create a pretty floral ensemble:


For some extra sparkle, I diecut some Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper for the centers and added some Old Olive Linen thread as a ribbon.  This is just about it for my Easter card stamping....although I still have lots more ideas, so I am not promising anything, LOL!  But I do hope you'll come over to the Tic Tac Toe challenge blog and play with my grid this week!  Can't wait to see what you create!

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.  And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:6-7

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Buffalo Check, Spring Blessings (W+9)
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride, Purple Posy, Soft Seafoam DSP, Barely Banana (ret), Dazzling Diamond Glimmer (ret)
 Ink Pear Pizzazz, Soft Seafoam
Accessories Old Olive Linen Thread (ret), Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Pierced Blooms Dies, Layering Ovals Dies,  Wreath Die (Recollections)

9 comments:

JoAnn said...

This is beautiful LeAnne. Love the soft colors and pretty arrangement of flowers around the oval cut out. The sentiment stamped on the check background looks great. TFS

Linda Callahan said...

This is so pretty.....perfect for Easter! Those blooms are on my order for next week.......especially now that I know they are carrying over! I love the stitching on the flowers!

I Card Everyone said...

You've rescued that panel beautifully, LeAnne! LOve that buffalo check peeking out in the form of your egg, and goodness I haven't seen such a pretty formed twine bow in ages... who used to put one on every card? Loving these darling pierced posies! It sings Spring!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Epic fails sometimes pave the way for greatness and THIS is it! Love the way your dry embossing and sweet flowers frame the spring green plaid! Delightful card LeAnne!

Bonnie said...

That is a beautiful font, LeAnne! And so are the embossed oval and sweet flowers!

Lorraine said...

That buffalo check was such a good idea. Wonderfully done!

Carol L said...

I just love how beautiful this oval looks with the buffalo check design in the middle. And those flowers - WOW! Gorgeous cards!

Vicky Hayes said...

Oh this is beautiful LeAnne! I love the subtle embossed wreath and the buffalo check backing was inspired. I agree that the font on that sentiment is gorgeous! Thank you for that comforting verse too. Vicky x

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is so pretty! I love the way the egg blends in with the base, allowing those pretty flowers to shine! A perfect way to showcase your sentiment too.