Sunday, March 28, 2021

PP534 Seaside Thanks

Happy Sunday, peeps!  Anne Marie is our hostess for this week's Paper Players challenge, and she has a great sketch for us all:

 

The Seaside Notions stamp set is retiring and it's one of my favorites, so I thought I'd pair it with some Sand & Sea DSP for my card today!  I actually made two cards, as I needed some thank you cards for my online customers!  Here's the first one:

I stamped the shells in Rococo Rose and Seaside Spray and sponged them to give them a very light color!  I added some Whale of a Time sequins to the Stitched Shape circle and finished it with some Polka Dot Tulle ribbon.  The next one is the same, except I used a stitched square, some Seaside Spray twine and a resin embellishment:

My final addition was a fussy-cut sentiment from Here's A Card, stamped in Gray Granite:


Just a heads-up....Stitched Shapes is my MOST-USED set of dies, and it is retiring!  If you don't have it, get it now!  Thanks for visiting today!  Be sure to stop by the Paper Players blog to check out what the other designers created as well, then share yours with us as well!

A few people from our church got together to do some bowling yesterday!  


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Here's a Card, Seaside Notions
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Seaside Spray, Gray Granite, Sand & Sea DSP
 Ink Gray Granite, Rococo Rose, Seaside Spray, Purple Posy
Accessories Polka Dot Tulle, Seaside Spray Twine, Dimensionals, In Color Resin Embellishments (ret), Whale of a Time Sequins
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Dies, Sponge Daubers

12 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

This is a great design and you have done Ann proud! I am sad that all these items are retiring too. Have a blessed day.

lisa808 said...

Such a pretty card. Beautiful colors and design.

Lorraine said...

Beautiful cards. Love the colors and the subject matter is a favorite. Wish I could still bowl but my back won't let me. Looks like fun.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love these LeAnne! The soft colours blend beautifully and these seashells coordinate perfectly too. I like the addition of the tulle ribbon too!

Amanda Mertz said...

So pretty! I love those soft papers and the sponging on the shells is the perfect complement! The fussy cut sentiment looks wonderful as well! have a great week!

Lisa Elton said...

Wouldn't it be a wonder to find shells as pretty as yours on the beach! This is lovely, Leanne!

Ann Schach said...

So soft and beautiful, LeAnne! The shells are perfect! The ribbon is the perfect touch! Have a wonderful week!

Nancy said...

The colors on these cards are so lovely LeAnne! Makes me want to make a beach trip, but I think I will have to wait till the tourist leave. It is insane out there right now! These cards are so soothing! Great job with the sketch and take care!

Debbie Crowley said...

LeAnne, I love the beautiful softness of your card. The beach is not far from me and during the late spring, I visit often in the morning. This card makes me want to get there. It's always so peaceful. Your fussy cut sentiment is perfect and the sparkly twine is the perfect accent.

Claire Broadwater said...

LeAnne, this is such a beautiful soft and serene card. I love the shells and the little ribbon bow. Everything about this card makes me smile! Have a wonderful Easter weekend, My Friend!

Jaydee said...

LeAnne, I love that you did this in pastel colors. It creates such a soft and serene card. Fabulous use of the sketch, my friend.
Hugs
Jaydee

Anne Marie Hile said...

LeAnne, this is one of my favorite stamp sets, too...and don't get me started on Stitched Shapes. Lol! I love how you paired the shells with that beautiful DSP. The layers really pop on this one. Thank you so much for absolutely ROCKING my sketch, my friend. Big hugs!