Wednesday, March 24, 2021

In(k)spire Me Celebrate You

I hadn't played with the In(k)spire Me challenge for a while, so I thought I'd give it a go!  It's got colors and/or sketches, so I decided to use both...and the colors were a challenge:



I searched my stash for some DSPs, took Sailing Home off the shelf and went to work:


I stamped the lighthouse in Pretty Peacock and added some "light" with some Crushed Curry ink, and colored in the water with Seaside Spray.  The sentiment from Itty Bitty Birthdays was also stamped with Crushed Curry ink.  I added some "rope" embellishment from the matching die set too:


The colors were a challenge, but I loved the sketch!  I am also entering this in a new-to-me Make The Cards challenge, which is Masculine!   


Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Sailing Home, Itty Bitty Birthdays
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Pretty Peacock, Crushed Curry DSP, Plaid Tidings DSP (ret), Seaside Spray DSP (ret)
 Ink Crushed Curry, Pretty Peacock, Seaside Spray
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Smooth Sailing Dies

7 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Great masculine card. I wonder if that set will be retiring? I'm anxiously awaiting the retirement list today and the pdf of the new catty. It makes being a demonstrator worthwhile.

I Card Everyone said...

Mad for the plaid - always a go-to when it comes to masculine cards, right?
Very handsome birthday card for any guy!
=]

Lorraine said...

I love this card. Definitely saving it. Great use of those colors and the subject matter is perfect.

Lisa Elton said...

This makes my lighthouse loving heart happy! Terrific masculine card, LeAnne!

Vicky Hayes said...

The colours look great together and you found the perfect theme for them! Vicky x

Darlene said...

This is awesome LeeAnne! Love that plaid background ... perfect for the theme! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Make The Card Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
MAKE THE CARD CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Please stop in for a visit!

Jill Lipscomb said...

Leann this is gorgeous! My neighborhood has a tiny lighthouse by a pond and all the streets are named after towns that have lighthouses on the coast. I just love this! Thank you for joining us at Make the Cards Challenge this week!
Jill