Saturday, March 6, 2021

Butterflies for FMS475

Happy Saturday, peeps!  I have a couple of cards for Freshly Made Sketches for this week using the pretty Butterfly Bijou DSP!  Here's the sketch:


The Butterfly Brilliance Bundle is gorgeous, but I already had Butterfly Gala, so I only purchased the DSP.  For my cards today, I chose this pretty pattern, cut into three panels and backed with Highland Heather and adhered to a Basic White card stock embossing with the Stitched With Whimsy dies:


I stamped a simple butterfly on Coastal Cabana cardstock with Coastal Cabana and Highland Heather inks, added a jewel and a little sentiment and it was done!


My second card is basically the same, although I changed up the butterfly a week bit and added some retired ribbon:


and TWO rhinestones!


Such beautiful colors!!  Thanks for popping in today!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!
 

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Butterfly Gala
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Highland Heather
 Ink Coastal Cabana, Pool Party, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape
Accessories Rhinestones (ret), Dimensionals, Bermuda Bay Ribbon (ret)
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Stitched Whimsy Dies, Butterfly Punch

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

now THAT is GAWJUS! [is that how you spelled it? lol]
=]

Lisa Elton said...

So pretty, Leanne! I like the little bit of bling!

Jacquie Southas said...

These are both so pretty, LeAnne! Love the stitched border and touch of bling. Thanks so much for playing along with us at FMS!

Linda Callahan said...

Lovely! i didn't buy this either for the same reason....but maybe I should rething the paper!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love those papers - you've now made me rethink too along with Linda! So pretty!

Karren said...

Gorgeous colours and patterns! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.