Monday, March 15, 2021

Lots O' Circles

 Happy Monday, peeps! Hope you had a good weekend!  I have a fun, quick card to make; the Addicted to CAS challenge this week is "shapes", and although this probably won't qualify for their CAS standards, it was really easy and fun to make!


My niece's birthday is tomorrow, so this is for her!  Here we go:


This Close to My Heart die is amazing...one pass through the Big Shot and I had this great frame!  I punched out various images from a 6x6 pad by Crate Paper, adhered everything to a Lost Lagoon card base and added a cute little banner and a glimmer heart:



This is such a great way to use up some of those little scraps we all have!  

A little clean up around the yard!



Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Hey Chick
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Lost Lagoon (ret), Cute Girl DSP (Crate Paper), Glimmer Paper (Close to My Heart)
 Ink Memento Black
Accessories Mini Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Triple Heart Punch (ret), Multi Circle Windows Dies (Close to My Heart)

6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

What a wonderful way to use some of your incredible dsps, LeAnne!
Very cute!
=]

maria f. said...

I just love circles. This is such a fun way to play with those little tidbits.

Lorraine said...

Makes a beautiful quilted card. Such pretty colors and patterns.

Barb Ghig said...

Really cute card, LeAnne! I love how you used your DSP to showcase the shapes, especially with all those sweet patterns! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

Linda Callahan said...

What a great die! Such a fun card!

Karen M said...

My eye was drawn to your card straightaway, LeAnne, with those cute circles of colour! I LOVE what you have done here.