Thursday, April 30, 2020

IB122 Night Night


Happy Thursday, peeps! Hope your week is going by nicely!  After a beautiful day yesterday, we have more RAIN today---what else is new?!  Our Inspired By challenge is up today with this little cute beddy-bye ensemble:


Oh my gosh, how sweet is this?  My mind raced with several different ideas but I finally ended up with this somewhat-Valentine-ish creation:


Not sure, but those two hearts kind of look like eyes, looking at me, LOL!  Anyway, here's the optional sketch that I used as well:


So I started off created a plaid background with Blushing Bride and Riding Hood Red inks, then added a polka dot panel and some diecut hearts.  The pillow on the bed has a little bit of green in it, so I added some flowers and leaves, accented with rhinestones:


I played around with several different sentiments but finally decided on a simple hello, two layers diecut and adhered together:


I think it will make a cheerful "just because" card to send to someone!  I hope you'll play along with our Inspired By challenge this week, and be sure to stop by the blog to see what the other designers created as well!  Thanks for popping in!

The weather is finally getting a little warmer....warm enough to help Wayne with a car wash!





She can come and do mine next!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Distressed Dots Background (ret), Gingham Background (Concord +9th)
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Granny Apple Green, Riding Hood Red (ret), Honey DSP (My Mind's Eye)
 Ink Blushing Bride, Riding Hood Red (ret)
Accessories Noble Peacock Rhinestones, Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Stitched Be Mine Dies, Love Notes Dies (ret), Heart Punch (ret), Stitched Flowers Dies (My Favorite Things)

4 comments:

Vickie said...

All very lovely LeAnne....the first one most elegant. Cassidy looks so old. How old is she now? I use to show her pic to my husband all the time. Haven’t since her hair cut and glasses....he could not believe the change...Also telling him all that Cassidy does...she gets involved in everything....so smart and a wonderful appetite to learn. Good job to Grands and parent (s).

I Card Everyone said...

I love your sweet heart[s] LeAnne! and there's dots! Always adds a bit of love to me! You're doing such a great job using those Sketches!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Your layered hearts are so pretty! This is a marvelous card LeAnne!

Danni Reid said...

Oh wow, love your card and your details are always so beautiful!