Saturday, September 21, 2019

CAS Fall Latte


Happy Saturday, peeps....my schedule is all out of whack today, I am very late!  But we had a late night at the fair (no ribbons, but that's okay!), then yard sale, an auction and a health fair during the day today!  Finally I am home and I can post a little card I created yesterday for a couple of  challenges!  It features the retired Merry Cafe, which just didn't get enough ink time when it was in the Holiday catalog a couple years ago!


My sketch from from CAS(E) This Sketch:


and I stamped the little to-go cup in Terracotta Tile, adding some shading with a Blender Pen and a pretty little sleeve from some fall-ish DSP:


I stamped the sentiment in the same ink, then mounted the cup on a couple of diecut panels in Terracotta Tile and Crumb cake.  They were mounted on a Very Vanilla panel and adhered to a Crumb Cake card!  This also fulfills the Fusion Coffee Challenge (I only used the photo, not the sketch):

This was a fun card to make, I loved shading that little cup!  Thanks for popping in today!

Speaking of fall, here are a few pix from the Solanco Fair last night:

It was a gorgeous evening...cool and clear!


Contented cows:


Lots of blue ribbons for interesting veggies:


And can you see the sign under this pumpkin?  920 pounds!!  That's a BIG pumpkin!



Dana and I are already thinking about what we can enter in the fair next year....she's going to do some crocheting and I have a couple of things in mind!  We have a year to get them ready, LOL!  Thanks for visiting--be sure to come back tomorrow for a new Paper Players challenge too!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Merry Cafe (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Terracotta Tile, Pleasant DSP (Authentique)
 Ink Terracotta Tile
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Nested Labels Dies, Blender Pen

4 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh this is cute!! Terrific coloring and I like the wee bit of patterned paper!

Colleen Begley said...

Sweet fall coffee card! That fair sounds like a fun time. What a pumpkin!

I Card Everyone said...

LOve that little cup, and the darling labels, LeAnne! I usually pass on the pumpkin latte - but who could resist loving this little cutie?!
Thanks for playing at CTS, my friend!
WOW what a pumpkin... and I surely think you deserved a blue ribbon!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet as can be! Blue ribbon worthy!