Howdy, peeps! I am the hostess this week at the Paper Players, and I am sure I had fall leaves on my mind when I set up this color challenge:
But as usual, I veered off in another direction. Not sure if I am happy with the final outcome, but I think the child who receives my card won't really mind! I am squeaking it in at the last minute for the fun CAS Colors & Sketches challenge from Amanda for this week:
So here we go:
I used the Spellbinders Crayon Creations set for my crayons, stamping and diecutting each one with the matching dies. They were backed with a stamped shape from Watercolor Shapes. A sentiment from Simon Says Stamp created the sentiment panel, and I dotted the "i" with a little star embellishment and added some red ribbon:
I used the Swirls of Magic embossing folder again--really, it's good for so many occasions---and mounted it on a Real Red card base. Here's the inside:
The Design Team has some awesome creations that are bound to give you lots of inspiration this week! Pop over to the Paper Players blog to check them out, then come play along!
Thanks for visiting today, I enjoy your comments so much! Enjoy your day and be blessed!
Thanks for visiting today, I enjoy your comments so much! Enjoy your day and be blessed!
| Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified | |
| Stamps | Watercolor Shapes (ret), Crayon Creations (Spellbinders), Everyday Expressions (Paper Studio), Birthday Celebration (Simon Says Stamp) |
| Card stock & Papers | Basic White, Real Red |
| Ink | Real Red, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie, Versafine Black |
| Accessories | Resin Star (ret), Dimensionals, Red Ribbon (ret) |
| Tools | Big Shot, Swirls of Magic Embossing Folder, Crayon Creations Dies (Spellbinders), Banner Dies (Pink & Main) |

7 comments:
Aww LeAnne, this card is adorable! I wasn't expecting the crayons but more of the leaves type of card. This is really cute and any kid would love this! Such fun, bright colors to go along with that inside sentiment! Perfect card for your color challenge today! Happy Sunday, my friend!
As a Crayola Crayon Kid, I thoroughly enjoy seeing your darling crayons, LeAnne! You are so right about some little kid loving your card - the little kid in me sure does!
Hey, didn't I use these colors yesterday? lol
=]
I think this is super cute, LeAnne! I love those crayon stamps and dies and how fun to do them in ANY color combination. I still have a large stack of coloring books and several sets of crayons that date back to at least high school and probably even older--we used to love coloring books when I was in high school! And to this day I am *still* tempted to buy a huge set of crayons every time I see one, ha!
LeAnne, I love this color combo! Your crayons make me smile! I am a crayon loving girl---STILL! I get excited about smelling them! I would love this card. Perfect for young or old! Have a great week, My Friend!
Love those chunky crayons, this is so cute!
I love this one LeAnne! The crayons are such a fun shape to use for this sketch and the bright colors are perfect even if they didn't go in the direction you thought they would when you did the color challenge! Thanks for sharing at CAS Colours & Sketches!
LeAnne, I love that you veered off in a different direction. These crayons are fabulous and make such a fun card. Great challenge, too
hugs
jaydee
Post a Comment