Saturday, September 12, 2026

Copper Pumpkin

 Happy Saturday, everyone! Hope you're having a good weekend so far!  I have a card to share for the FMS challenge as well as the Seize the Birthday challenge of having a sentiment strip.  

I pulled out an older CTMH stamp set, got it inky, and here we go:


The pumpkin is stamped in Baked Brown Sugar, and although the circle behind it looks black, it's actually copper foil!  It looks great with the Brown Sugar and I added a copper cord bow as well:


You also can't tell but I heat embossed the sentiment from Lily of the Valley in Copper embossing powder.  The background panels are Baked Brown Sugar, embossed with the Wrapped in Texture embossing folder and sponged with Brown Sugar ink, and Woodgrain Wonder DSP.  Another sentiment from the Lily set went on the inside:


I had cataract surgery on Thursday and I didn't really know if I'd be able to stamp for a few days or not, but it seems to be okay.  I am still blurry on the distance vision, but my doctor said that was normal!  Keeping my fingers crossed!  Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Lily of the Valley, Autumn Wishes (Close to My Heart)
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Woodgrain Wonder DSP, Baked Brown Sugar (ret), Copper Foil (ret)
 Ink Baked Brown Sugar (ret), Copper Encore (ret)
Accessories Dimensionals, Copper Cording (ret), Copper Embossing Powder (ret)
Tools     Big Shot, Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder (ret), Stitched Shapes Dies (ret), Banner Dies (Pink & Main), Heat Tool

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

From the perfection of this card, LeAnne, I think you're well on your way to recovery! I just LOve that color - is it new? the copper bow is adorable, too! Such a darling take on Karren's sketch - thanks for playing especially so soon after surgery!
=]

Wendy said...

This card is beautiful, LeAnne! Love the colors especially the copper foil! I just made a set of Christmas cards and used some copper foil but I ran out of the copper cord that SU had out moons ago. Haven't been able to find any as thin as what theirs was. Anyways, love the embossed panels and the different colors on this! Another beauty of a card! Good luck with your eye surgery! I rem. when my Dad had that done. Within a week he was seeing SO much better.

Tracy Grauer said...

Such a pretty card using this sketch. Baked Brown Sugar is a great color and you can never go wrong with shiny and copper! I hope your eye heals up quickly and beautifully.

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty little plump pumpkin! I like the copper you added too. Hope that blurry vision goes away soon!