Monday, October 7, 2024

Halloween Shadow Box

Hi peeps! Happy Monday! Just a quick post today as it's a busy one! I recently had a small class and we made this fun Halloween shadow box!  I have TONS of Halloween supplies, so one afternoon, I just gathered them all together and started playing!  My photo isn't the greatest, but hopefully you'll be able to see all the little squares!


I used a wide array of stamps, dies and papers and everyone seemed to love it! I got my 8x8 shadowbox frame from Amazon (Muzilife 8x8 Shadowbox Picture Frame with Linen Board) and it was very well-made, reasonably priced and I got them in one day!  AND it won a blue ribbon at our local fair as well!  If you have any questions about anything on it, just shoot me an email! 

Since Inspire.Create's theme this week is Halloween, I am going to enter it there!


Thanks for popping in today! Enjoy it and be blessed!

9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Most deserving of that Blue Ribbon, LeAnne! Every little square is a treat!
=]

Anonymous said...

Well Done LeAnne. How fun!

Tracy Grauer said...

This is a fabulous work of art! Love it!

Karen in Florida said...

Adorable shadowbox, LeAnne! I love these boxes! I don't know how you have time to get everything done that you do!
Thanks for sharing & have a great week!
We're hunkered down in Florida waiting for Hurricane Milton. :(

Lisa Elton said...

What a darling way to use your Halloween goodies! Super cute, LeAnne!

Bonnie said...

How fun and of course it earned a blue ribbon! Well deserved, my friend!

Tammy said...

Congrats on the Blue Ribbon!! It's an adorable project--so many details!! Thanks for sharing at Inspire.Create!

Amanda Mertz said...

Such a cute project LeAnn! And what a great way to use all of your Halloween supplies. I'm thinking of doing one of these frames in a Fall/Thanksgiving theme for my sister-in-law who is hosting the family Thanksgiving this year. THanks for the inspiration!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

This is so fun LeAnne - I haven't made a framed piece like this in ages and this makes for such a cute piece of home decor. I'm sure this was a fun class all round!