Saturday, October 5, 2024

52CCT24-37 Sweet Christmas

Hello stampers!  Happy Saturday! I was chosen to be a Guest Designer at 52 Christmas Card Throwdown...one of my favorite challenges!  This week it's a sketch: 


What a fun sketch!  I pulled out some Unity papers, some retired cardstock and stamp sets and went to work!  Here we go:


I created a little frame from Poppy Parade cardstock to frame my little candy cane; there are actually candy canes on the printed paper, but I covered them all up!!! I added some diecut "greenery", a little baker's twine and an enamel "berry"!  The Certainly Celery panel was embossed with the Perfect Polka Dot embossing folder too:


I combined two stamp sets to create my sentiment; the "Christmas" is from Impression Obsession's Christmas Words, and the "have a sweet" is from Lawn Fawn's Baked with Love:


And the inside sentiment is from the retired Jar of Cheer:


So much fun to play with all these layers! I hope you'll play along with the challenge too....Christmas will be here before you know it, so if you've not started your holiday cards, I hope this will get you in the mood!  Thanks for popping in today!

Wayne, his brother, his cousin, Dana & Cassidy went to Tampa to see the Eagles play---unfortunately it was NOT a good game for Eagles fans!  It was about 100 degrees, but I think they still had a good time!


Uncle Matt looking goofy in the background!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Jar of Cheer (ret), Holiday Sampler (ret), Christmas Words (Impression Obsession), Baked with Love (Lawn Fawn)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Poppy Parade, Evening Evergreen (ret), Certainly Celery (ret), Winter Flowers (Unity)
 Ink Poppy Parade
Accessories Dimensionals, Enamel Dot (W+9), Red & White Baker's Twine (ret)
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Layering Squares Dies (ret), Stitched Rectangle Dies (ret), Greenery Dies (Tim Holtz), Perfect Polka Dot Embossing Folder (ret), Banner Dies (Nellie Snellen)

No comments: