Sunday, October 6, 2024

PP710 Harvest Love

Happy Sunday, all!  Jan is our Paper Players hostess and she's asking for a "love" theme this week...always a good choice!


I went in a different direction with my card, choosing a fall theme, but I still got some "love" in there!  Here we go:


I stamped and diecut these little My Favorite Things Harvest Mice, then colored them in with inks and an aquapainter and put them on a Real Red panel that I embossed with the retired Cable Knit embossing folder:


I added a sentiment, stamped in Pecan Pie, and added a Pecan Pie mat to my embossed panel.  Finally, on the Crumb Cake card base, I stamped the Buffalo Check stamp in white craft ink to add to the warm country feel! 

Please be sure to check out what the Design Team created over at the Paper Player blog...they're beautiful!  You'll get lots of inspiration so you can play along too!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Buffalo Check (ret), Harvest Mice (My Favorite Things)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Crumb Cake, Pecan Pie, Real Red
 Ink Stazon Black, Smoky Slate, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Old Olive, Azure Afternoon, Crushed Curry, Granny Apple Green, Bubble Bath, Craft White
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Everyday Details Dies, Cable Knit EF (ret), Harvest Mice Dies (My Favorite Things), Aquapainter, White Gel Pen

1 comment:

Kampin' Karen said...

What a cute card, LeAnne. Beautiful coloring on the mice. I love mice...just not in my house! That EF is one of my faves. I see you got some orange in there :-) Have a blessed day.