Tuesday, April 30, 2024

SSC334 Hello Friend

Happy Tuesday, peeps! Sunday Stamps has a lovely sketch for this week:


I had been shuffling this piece of A Little Latte DSP around on my desk for a few days, so I decided to finally put it to use:


I added a couple of little Poppy Parade Latte Love coffee cups (with black coffee, LOL!) and did some splatter stamping on the Pecan Pie mat.  As my circular element, I stamped one of the cup images, colored it with Blends and diecut it as well.  A few matte dots were added for accent, and the plaid banners are from some retired Christ mas paper!  The sentiment is from Unbounded Love---such a great set with fun sentiments!


Thanks for visiting today---it's hot, crazy hot here! Hope where you are, it's cooler!  Enjoy it and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Latte Love, Unbounded Love
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Pecan Pie, Poppy Parade, Early Espresso, A Little Latte DSP, Christmas Plaid DSP (ret)
 Ink Pecan Pie, Early Espresso, Versamark
Accessories Matte Dots (ret), Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Latte Love Dies

7 comments:

dj said...

Love love love your coffee theme for our sketch!! Nicely done!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our "Front & Center" sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! Deb Horst, DT #SSC334

I Card Everyone said...

Hello, indeed! I'm just having my first cup wishing it was in a red cup and clinking it with yours!
What darling papers these are! You've arranged to make them all work perfectly for that Sketch, LeAnne!
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

I love your coffee card and I love this sketch! Nicely done! It's wet, windy and chilly here! Everything is green though! LOL!

Vicky Hayes said...

Those little shiny red cups are absolutely adorable LeAnne and make a perfect focal point. Love the combination of papers you used too. Glad you are having some heat - it's good to know there's some sunshine somewhere in the world! Vicky x

Wendy said...

Oh this is such a fun card, LeAnne! I love this coffee line of stamps but have a hard time using it for any cards! Great set of colors & papers used and I agree on the Unbounded Love set! Lots of great sayings! TFS and I hope your staying cool in this mini heatwave! It is such a crazy time of the year with one day needing the heat on and the next day needing the AC on!

stampwithamyk said...

Such a cute card! Love the designer papers and the colors that you've used. Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Melissa Grant said...

This is one of my FAVORITE color combos, Red & Craft! I also may need this coffee stamp set too ;) It was a fun sketch this round and your theme works lovely for the sketch. Thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps!