Thursday, April 18, 2024

FMS632 With Pets & More

Happy Thursday, peeps! I recently got the Latte Love bundle, and the first thing I make with the DSP is a Halloween card, LOL!  I have also been playing with the two-step stamp, Pets & More, and wondered what I could do with the owl! When I saw one of the patterns in the A Little Latte line, it made me think of a spooky woods, so I went with it! Here we go:


I used the FMS sketch for my 4 1/4" card:

and along with the DSP, I embossed a piece of Early Espresso with a Timber embossing folder.  Throughout the Year has a Halloween sentiment in it, so I stamped that along with the owl on a piece of Very Vanilla:


Some Neutral adhesives added a little bit of interest, and I used a retired stamp from Banner Year to stamp on the inside of my card:


I also needed a thank you card, so I used the puppy stamp along with some Pretty Peacock gingham papers and an Eyelet embossing folder:


Another sentiment from Throughout the year and a few faceted gems finished it off.  Isn't his little bowl cute?


Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!

First Card Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Throughout The Year, Pets & More, Banner Year (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, A Little Latte DSP
 Ink Early Espresso, Pecan Pie
Accessories Naturals Adhesive Sequins, Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Layered Essentials Dies, Timber Embossing Folder

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Throughout The Year, Pets & More
Card stock & Papers     Very Vanilla, Pretty Peacock, Pretty Peacock Gingham DSP
 Ink Pretty Peacock, Crushed Curry, Pecan Pie
Accessories Dimensionals, Faceted Dots (ret)
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Eyelet Embossing Folder, Unbounded Love Dies

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

What you call spooky I say is very cool and just the place one might find this darling owl - but WHOOOO knows? ha!
Two cute cards!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

That little owl is too cute to be spooky! Two fun cards, LeAnne!

Wendy said...

They are both so adorable, LeAnne! I have had this set in hopes that Audrey would order a card with a dog or cat on but not yet! Really love the Trick or Treat card!! :)

Rajani Rehana said...

Beautiful blog

Vicky Hayes said...

Two cards with a very different feel from this set LeAnne! Love the spookified owl and how clever to use that DSP as a background! The puppy is adorable. He looks perfectly satisfied after his meal - my girls are always 'Is that it?!' after theirs!! Vicky x

Linda Callahan said...

Fun cards today! So clever to use the swirly paper for Halloween!

Jen Brum said...

Oh these are so cute! I just love that cute little owl and the sweet pup! Love the DSP too! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!