Tuesday, November 7, 2023

AYSI550 Joy & Peace

Happy Tuesday, peeps! My  card today uses a very similar sketch to the one I did yesterday; this one is from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge:


Since I already had my One Horse Open Sleigh DSP on my desk, I looked through the images and decided to use this little snow-covered  cabin scene as my focal point.  Here we go:


I fussy-cut some of the trees from the same page and tucked them behind my circle, then added strips from the same paper for the horizontal pieces.  

I fussy-cut a sentiment from Night Divine, mounted it on another piece of woodgrain DSP and mounted everything on a panel that was embossed with the Snowflake Sky embossing folder.  I added some Wink of Stella to the snow, it's too bad you can't see it here!  Thanks so much for visiting today!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Night Divine
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, One Horse Open Sleigh DSP
 Ink Cherry Cobbler
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes Dies, Snowflake Sky Embossing Folder

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

This is a super use of patterned paper, LeAnne!

Lisa Elton said...

Terrific use of those papers! Pretty card, pretty girls ;)

I Card Everyone said...

Oh, my goodness, such a beautiful image for your focal point, LeAnne - your fussy-cutting skills are showing here, too!
=]
ps tell Dana I love her t-shirt!

Dena J said...

A beautiful image in the focal circle and your papers and embossing are a perfect setting for it. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Linda Callahan said...

Clever girl with that DSP! I am going to try it!

foleysfriend said...

What a clever way to use patterned paper. Love the wintery feel to your Christmas card. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

sue n.

Brandi said...

Absolutely beautiful, always stunning work! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Anna said...

What a pretty, classy card. I love all of the details you've included and the wonderful diamond patterned paper. Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, AHSC Design Team