Tuesday, November 14, 2023

AHSC551 Lots of Pink

Happy Tuesday, everyone! Hope your week is going well so far!  I just adore the sketch from Atlantic Hearts this week!  I love things in threes and it just seems like such a fun sketch:

I had a myriad of ideas rolling around in my head, and I am sure my Christmas card stamp camp girls will be seeing this one!  But today, I am in a pink mood, so I am doing Christmas but it's a Berry Burst Christmas:


While searching through my stash for some DSP, I found this pretty flocked poinsettia paper from a few years ago; isn't it pretty against the bright berry shade?  I've also had this Lovely Letters set for a long time and haven't used it much, so I thought it would be a good time to get it inky!  I stamped each letter in Berry Burst then used a 1 1/4" square punch to punch them out.  A 1 3/8" square punch made punching out the Soft Shimmer DSP a piece of cake, and I combined them all together with a sentiment from For Unto Us:

Another sentiment from the same set went inside.  


And since I was in a pink mood, I made another one; this one is a Valentine, since the Throughout the Year set will be carrying over into the spring catalog, I combined it with some hearts from Country Bouquet, stamped in Melon Mambo, and popped on top of some Melon Mambo DSP:


Thanks for visiting today!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

 

First Card Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Lovely Letters (ret), For Unto Us (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Berry Burst, Berry Burst Soft Shimmer, Plush Poinsettia DSP (ret)
 Ink Berry Burst
Accessories Dimensionals, Rhinestones (colored with a Blend)
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Large Sentiment Dies (Pink & Main), 1 1/4" Square Punch (ret), 1 3/8" Square Punch (ret)

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Country Bouquet, Throughout The Year
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Melon Mambo, Melon Mambo DSP
 Ink Melon Mambo
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Country Heart Punch, 1 1/4" Square Punch (ret), 1 3/8" Square Punch (ret)

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

A very sweet friend of mine sent me a sheet of that wonderful, flocked vellum, LeAnne! Yes, it does look fantastic over your pink - and I do love pink at Christmas and Valentine's Day, too! LOve that Melon Mambo!
=]

Beth Kochheiser said...

Oh I love all the pink!!! I have that alphabet set as well
Always glad when I use it but not often enough!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh that flocked vellum is pretty! These are both wonderful, LeAnne!

Dena J said...

The flocked vellum is lovely on that Berry Burst and I love the hint of shimmer behind your letters. Thank you for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge. And twice the pretty as well!

Tracy Grauer said...

You can never go wrong with pink! Nice cards!

Linda Callahan said...

Well you are in the pink today for sure! I love that flocked paper! Pretty cards!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Great card! I love how you used the poinsettia vellum paper as a background and the 3 letters in the squares. Thanks for playing along with us again at AHSC challenge this week.
:) Marie
AHSC DT

Brandi said...

I love them both, so fun and pretty! Thanks for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca