Thursday, December 2, 2021

TTT142 Peace

 Hi there, peeps!  Time for a new Tic Tac Toe challenge!  Here's our grid:


I chose the right column of die cuts, Christmas, and white on white.  And I will tell you that photographing a white-on-white card is a challenge!  Here we go:


I heat embossed the retired Christmas Collage background stamp in Craft White ink and white embossing powder, then mounted it on a piece of silver paper I had in my stash.  I diecut the word "peace" from the same silver paper and mounted it in the open panel at the top right; you can see the embossing a wee bit better here:


On the lower left, I embossed and diecut some white holly leaves and berries and popped them up:


And on the inside, I stamped a sentiment in Silver Encore ink to go with the silver accents on the front.  I really wanted to add some embellishments, but I liked the simplicity of the white, so I left it as it was!

I am also going to enter this at Try Stampin' on Tuesday, which wants us to "Keep it Off Center":



This is such a nice board full of pretty possibilities!  Be sure to check out the Tic Tac Toe blog to see what the other members of Team X came up with, then share yours with us too!  Thanks for popping by today!

My great-nephew Zion (on John's side) was quite proud of the Lego T-Rex he made on Thanksgiving day!  He's quite a clever little guy:


Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Christmas Collage (ret), Candy Cane Christmas (The Stamp Market)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Metalo Silver Dust Paper (Neenah)
 Ink Craft White, Silver Encore (ret)
Accessories Dimensionals, Detail White Embossing Powder (Stampendous)
Tools     Big Shot, Heat Tool, Candy Cane Christmas Dies (The Stamp Market), Christmas Greetings Dies (ret)

9 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Do I even have to tell you what I love?? OHH so beautiful!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

I agree with Michele, BEAUTIFUL!! And Zion is a little cutie patootie!

Lily Allen said...

Amazing post, Thank you for share with us. clipping path

Heather said...

Wow, so perfectly CAS LeAnne! I remember that background stamp - so beautiful in white-on-white! I am smitten with this classy card! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Lorraine said...

Very elegant. Kudos to the master Lego builder!

Bonnie said...

Wow! This is so elegant, LeAnne! I love the white embossing on the white and that little sprig of holly!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

That white-on-white embossed background is just stunning LeAnne - I do love a white card! I'm almost wishing I'd gone with that column on the board now - might have to use it as inspiration for another creation!

Donna Scholz said...

LeAnne, your card is so lovely with it's "off center" approach and delicate embossing! Zion's a cutie, too! Than you for sharing your card with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

stampingvickisvisions said...

Very simple yet elegant looking!! Thanks for sharing with us at TSOT Vicki