Thursday, December 9, 2021

IB199C Tweet Winter

Hi peeps!  It's time for a new Inspired By challenge...look at these warm winter photos:


And here's our optional sketch:

And here we go!  I used the sketch and the bird as my inspiration, using some SU Tidings of Christmas DSP, and a little Close to My Heart black-capped chickadee::


I perched him on some Soft Succulent greenery from the same set and added some Crumb Cake "sparkles" and gold metallic pearls along with a little bow of Linen Thread:


The sentiment is from the same set, stamped in Evening Evergreen, and the panel behind the chickadee is from Ornate Layers dies. I forgot to photograph the inside, but I added a birthday sentiment, as I am sending this to a friend for her birthday!  And I am embarrassed to admit this, but I have had this set for probably a year and this is the first time inking it up, so I am entering it into the Little Red Wagon's Never Before Used Stuff challenge!  

I hope you'll play along with our challenge this week....as you can see, your creation doesn't have to be a Christmas one!  Share it with us at Inspired By, we can't wait to see it! Thanks for popping by today!

So the tree is all decorated; Cassidy is almost too big for Wayne to pick up any more, LOL!



Enjoy your day and be blessed!

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you.  Not as the world gives do I give to you.  Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid." John 14:27

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Spruced Up (Close to My Heart)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Crumb Cake, Tidings of Christmas DSP
 Ink Memento Black, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent
Accessories Linen Thread, Gold Metallic Pearls, Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Ornate Frames Dies, Spruced Up Dies (Close to My Heart), Blends

8 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Darling Chickadee, LeAnne! and gorgeous greens! Even the Christmas tree!
=]

Bonnie said...

Awh! Such a sweet chickadee, LeAnne! Great mix of papers too!

Lisa Elton said...

That's a pretty little chickadee and I like the soft wispy greens it's perched on! This is a lovely card, LeAnne!

Cindy Beach said...

Such a lovely mix of elements, all wrapped up to make a very pretty card. Love this, LeAnne!

Danni Reid said...

Oh my goodness what a pretty card, love your bird, and your choice of papers is always inspiring!!

donna mikasa said...

Love your sweet chckadee! And thanks for sharing your tree pics, too!

Silke Ledlow said...

So pretty...your take on the sketch is perfect!

Brenda said...

You killed all these challenges, such a lovely, sweet card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Little Red Wagon Challenge this week!