Wednesday, December 29, 2021

AHSC453 Fresh Freesia Birthday

Happy Wednesday, peeps!  I needed a card for a special friend and the sketch from Atlantic Hearts was a perfect way to use the stamp set and papers I wanted:


I used the florals from All Thing Fabulous and Heart and Home DSP along with a panel of Mint Macaron for my card:


I stamped the flowers in Fresh Freesia and Gorgeous Grape, along with some Mint Macaron leaves, diecut them with the Fabulous Florals die and mounted them on a Tasteful Labels die, then used the filigree die for the center horizontal panel:


The sentiment is from Shaded Summer; I taped off part of the sentiment, inked up the stamp, removed the tape and stamped.  I then diecut it with a tag die from Ornate Frames.  My friend likes purple, so I hope she'll like her card!  Thanks for popping in today!

Cassidy has shown some interest in playing the piano, so we got her a little keyboard so she could play at home:



Thank goodness for the earphones, LOL!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

"The grass withers and the flowers fall, but the word of our God stands forever." Isaiah 40:8

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps All Things Fabulous, Shaded Summer
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Mint Macaron, Heart and Home DSP
 Ink Fresh Freesia, Gorgeous Grape, Mint Macaron
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Ornate Frames Dies, Fabulous Florals Dies, Tasteful Labels Dies

12 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Fabulous! I took my keyboard to Good Will a few years back and wish I had it now. Hope she doesn't lose interest and goes on to be a virtuoso!

I Card Everyone said...

Very pretty card - very fun Christmas gift! The headphones are great [even for adult students!]
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

Super cute card! I love that sketch.

Bonnie said...

What a pretty flower, LeAnne! Keyboards are so much fun!

Lisa Elton said...

Your card is lovely, Leanne! I like the lilac and soft green. FUN gift for Miss C!

Alyson Mayo said...

Love what you did with this sketch! The cross piece as a detailed die cut is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card, LeAnne! You had me at the pretty colors and gorgeous flowers! I have had this set since it came out and only used it once!!
Miss Cassidy will love her keyboard! I played an organ when I was little. My favorite song to play was Silent Night! I wish I would have stuck with it.

Dena J said...

Lovely take on the sketch with such a soft color palette and great dimension. Thank you for playing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.

Golden Goddess Designs said...

what a lovely card, love the colors and that die cut so delicate! Great gift of music! And earphones aren't you lucky??!! My son received a keyboard about that age. It went in the closet a few years later, but he has once again pulled it out. Music is eternal. I am so glad he knows how to play.

Happy New Year and thanks for sharing at Atlantic Hearts Challenge.

Alicia

Anna said...

What a lovely card! The soft colors are so pretty. Purple is my favorite color, so that card would be a hit for me--I think your friend will love it! Thanks for joining us at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

Anna, Design Team

Brandi said...

Very pretty card, I love the sage coloured lacy die cut, adds such a great touch of texture and visual interest to your card! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

foleysfriend said...

So very pretty. I really like this color combination. I love that you used a label as a background for the flower and leaves. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

sue n.