Thursday, December 2, 2021

IB198C Marshmallow Friends

Hi stampers!  Time for a new Inspired By challenge...check out these fun photos!  You can choose either one, and use the optional sketch alone or with one of the photos!  The choice is up to you!

 

I remembered this sweet older SU set called Winter Wilma, and it had this cute mug, marshmallows and fun sentiment!!  I found some complimentary DSP and here's my card:


And here's the optional sketch, which I did use:


I stamped the mug twice on watercolor paper, loosely watercolored and snipped out one, then mounted the other on top.  I used a couple of dies to cut some circles and snowflakes and embellished them with some enamel dots and Wink of Stella:


Aren't those marshmallows the cutest?


I combined a couple of sentiments for the inside, and it all went on an Early Espresso card base:


This card just makes me smile! I am also going to enter it at the Krafty Chicks for this week...they want something stamped!

I hope you'll play along with our challenge this week....I can't wait to see what you create!  Share it with us at Inspired By!  Thanks for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Winter Wilma (ret), Just Treats (Close to My Heart), Christmas Silhouettes (Sweet & Sassy)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Early Espresso, Real Red, Watercolor, Candy Cane Lane DSP (ret)
 Ink Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Real Red, Sahara Sand
Accessories Enamel Dots (W+9), Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Snowflakes Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Stitched So Sweetly Dies, Stitched Shapes Dies (ret), Aquapainter, Wink of Stella, Stitched Chevron Dies (Sissix)

10 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh my gosh, this is the perfect card, LeAnne! Perfect for winter time and perfect for Christmas! I love that you pulled out one of those older SU sets and breathed new life into it. Looks amazing with this DSP, too! I just love everything about it!

Carol L said...

This oldie but goodie still looks great and I love the stitching on that red panel. I just used the last bit of this paper pack this week making treats - it's been one of my all time SU! Christmas favorites!

I Card Everyone said...

I think that Wilma needs to come out of retirement, cuz she's fresh as anything coffee related I've seen around! Your card makes me smile, too, LeAnne! LOve red and brown together!
=]

QuilterLaura said...

Just adorable!

Kampin' Karen said...

This is such a sweet card!

Tracy Grauer said...

Winter Wilma! What an adorable card! I love it!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh this is CUTE! Love that sweet little mug. I would have to say cocoa is my life right now LOL!

Bonnie said...

This sweet cup (and the extra marshmallows) fit the bill for this Inspiration photo, LeAnne! The perfect remedy for a cold Winter day!

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Spectacular and cozy card idea! It’s a hug in a mug! Love, love, love the stitched snowflakes. And what about the zigzag stitch on the circle? Haven’t seen that yet. So happy you played along with Krafty Chicks Challenge this week.
Diane - DT

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I played the snowflake photo twice this week as I don't have any cups, let alone any as cute as this one! And that sentiment - so perfect!!