Tuesday, December 14, 2021

GDP322 Polished Pink Birthday

 Happy Tuesday, peeps!  I have challenged myself to stop making Christmas cards AND use some colors I rarely use: bright pinks!  The Global Design Project had a pretty sketch:


I hadn't played with the new Eden's Garden set yet, so I pulled out the In Color Polished Pink and stamped a couple of the images, adding some accents with Melon Mambo ink:


I used Shimmery White cardstock for my main panel.  I blurred the images a little bit with an aquapainter, then added some speckles, rose-colored metallic thread and some sequins:


I added a strip of rose glimmer paper along the edge, and the sentiment is from the SAB set, Special Moments.  The dot that looks black is actually a Royal Peacock rhinestone!!!  The angle of the camera really made it look wonky!  And here's the inside....a fun little snarky sentiment (I added the parentheses)!


Thanks for popping in today---now off to wrap some presents!  Enjoy it and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Eden's Garden, Special Moments, Friends are Like Seashells
Card stock & Papers     Shimmery White, Polished Pink, Melon, Mambo, Rose Glimmer Paper (ret)
 Ink Versamark, Polished Pink, Melon Mambo
Accessories Royal Peacock Rhinestones (ret), Sequins (from my stash), Rose Metallic Thread (ret), Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Shapes Dies

7 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Ooh, pretty! I am wearing those colors today!!

I Card Everyone said...

I had the exact notion yesterday - you'll know it the moment you see it! Sometimes, LeAnne, I think we share the same brain-waves!
Your pink card is so pretty, and feminine - and SNARKY just does it for me!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

That bright pink scares me but you have tamed it! Such a pretty happy card!

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous, LeAnne! I would have never thought to use this set in pink but it's beautiful! I love the 2 toned pinks and great sentiment! Well done, my friend!

Tracy Grauer said...

You nailed the pink card! I like how you used the sketch also.

Lisa Elton said...

HAHA, love the inside sentiment! Pretty in pink, LeAnne the sparkle kicks up the glitz meter!

Colleen Begley said...

Very nice! I love it.