Saturday, December 12, 2020

Majestic Deer

 Hi stampers! Another quick post today...I am still making Christmas cards, I just can't seem to stop!  This one uses another pattern from the same DSP I used yesterday....there are so many pretty plaids and prints there, they just draw me in:


The TGIF challenge has a lovely basic sketch:


and recently while shopping at my local Amish stamping store, this set of deer dies just flew into my basket! I diecut this handsome guy in Basic Black cardstock and adhered him to a panel stamped with a sentiment from an old Waltzingmouse set called Compliments of the Season:

I love how he mimics the plaid deer on the DSP!  I added a few metallic pearls in each corner of the panel, mounted it on a Smoky Slate card, then stamped a pretty sentiment on the inside:


Thanks for popping in today!  Be sure to come back tomorrow for our last Paper Players challenge of 2020!  

Cassidy recently got a 3D pen and had fun making some ornaments with Mommy's help:



Enjoy your day and be blessed!

"Jesus said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the good news to all creation.  Whoever believes and is baptized will be saved, but whoever does not believe will be condemned." Mark 16:15-16

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Jolly Bingo Bits (Snowflake, ret), Compliments of the Season (Waltzingmouse), Handy Christmas Greetings (Amy R)
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Smoky Slate, Mad 4 Plaid DSP (Photoplay)
 Ink Memento Black, Craft White
Accessories Silver Metallic Pearls
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Reindeer Family Die (Paper Roses)

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Keep them coming, LeAnne! LOve that darling paper - and this very handsome stag - definitely filled that space beautifully!
=]

Bonnie said...

Your die cut deer is the perfect match to that awesome paper, LeAnne! This is perfect for a guy or any nature loving family! That 3D gun makes some awesome decorations. I'll have to look into that. Have a good weekend, my friend.

Kampin' Karen said...

Plaid deer...who would have thought! It's a cool card and I like your new die. I had never heard of a 3D pen. Cass did a great job on her ornaments.

Linda Callahan said...

You are a card making machine these days! Love your new die cut! Wish I lived near an Amish stamp store!

Lisa Elton said...

Those plaid deer are fabulous and your silhouette fella in the front is so majestic! Great card Leanne!

Nance said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one still making cards. I haven't had much time in my craft room lately so trying to catch up. I love the black deer against the red background, LeAnne. And that is an awesome pen!

Tami Hewlett said...

Love your festive card with the plaid deer!!! Thanks for joining TGIF Challenges this week,