Thursday, December 3, 2020

Happy Santa for the Krafty Chicks

Happy Thursday, peeps!  I am thrilled that the gals at Krafty Chicks asked me to be the guest designer for December!  Woohoo!  Their theme for the first week of the month is Stamp Act...anything using a stamp, with Leanne (not me) as the hostess!  

Of course, this close to Christmas, I chose some Christmas stamps...good ole Santa! 


I actually had this card partially started from a stamp camp I attended last year, but never finished it!  I thought it would be a good idea to finish it up, so I stamped a CTMH Santa, colored him in with some Blends and fussy-cut him out.  The sentiment is also from CTMH and it fit perfectly on a Stitched Nested Label die:


I added some Playful Pets black and white twine and some Wink of Stella, and he's ready to go!  Here's the inside with some other CTMH sets:


I hope you'll play along with the Krafty Chicks this week and share your stamped creation!  See you there! 

My nephews LOVE their sweets.....as you can tell how they are anxiously awaiting my sister cutting her pies on Thanksgiving day.  However, they decided cherry pie was not sweet enough and cheesecake...well their little taste buds just weren't quite ready for that elegant dessert!  (But John ate the pie and I had some cheesecake!!!)




Luckily Aunt Le had some cookie dough ice cream...more to their liking!  Thanks for popping in today--enjoy it and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Love With All the Trimmings, Whimsical Holiday, Christmas Script (all Close to My Heart)
Card stock & Papers     CTMH papers (unknown names)
 Ink Memento Black, Real Red
Accessories Playful Pets Twine
Tools     Big Shot, Stitched Nested Labels Dies, Wink of Stella, Blends

9 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Congrats on being guest designer! I think you must own a craft store with all the different items you have in your stash :-D

I Card Everyone said...

Your Santa is adorable, LeAnne - as are these darling little ginger 'tasters' in your kitchen! ALL good choices in my mind!
=]

Bonnie said...

What a fun Santa, LeAnne! Congratulations on your Guest Designer spot! Glad to know the desserts didn't go to waste. Good you had the ice cream!

Debi said...

Nice GD card, LeAnne. Had to pop over and say hi since we're almost neighbors in SE PA.
Debi B
thatmightlookgoodonacard.blogspot.com

Leanne said...

So Happy you are with us this month LeAnne, I love this card, so festive, and fun photos in your post. Awesome!

Cheers, L:)

Linda Callahan said...

Cute Santa! And I am with the kiddos.....I would take the ice cream!

Lisa Elton said...

What a cute Santa, definitely jolly! Love those little fellas watching... and waiting! Penelope used to toddle up to me with her mouth open for bites of my pumpkin pie. Now, at 6, she's decided it's disgusting LOL!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love your jolly Santa - congratulations on your GD spot! Those boys are adorable, sweet tooth and all!

Nance said...

This is so fun and happy, LeAnne. So glad you're guesting with us this month! Love your creativity! Have a wonderful week! XX