Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Happy Birthday to my Favorite Brother

Happy Wednesday, peeps!  Boy, I am beginning to feel the Christmas crunch!  There should be less stress this year but it seems worse!  Anyone having issues with the US Post Office?  My mail carriers are always on the ball...this year, something is definitely amiss somewhere!  Anyway, today is my baby brother's birthday (he's 58!!) and my only brother, so naturally, he is my favorite:


It's nothing fancy, no sketch or challenge, just some masculine papers from Echo Park's This & That line, since he is an engineer, carpenter, and all around handy guy, and a sentiment from a past Paper Pumpkin kit:


Since there were stars on the paper, I added some metallic star brads, and stamped some stars on the inside as well!


And here are a few pix of the family getting this year's tree:


I'm amazed that Cassidy helped carry that tree!  She did a great job!


And I love Wayne peeking in from the background!  It was a COLD day!


Thanks for popping in today---enjoy it and be blessed!

"Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked or stand in the way of sinners or sit in the seat of mockers. But his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night.  He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in season and whose leaf does not wither.  Whatever he does prospers." Psalm 1:1-2





6 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

I'm sure your baby brother will appreciate your card, LeAnne... and get a laugh out of him being your favorite!
I have to say it... it 'measures' up to the sentiment!
=]

Bonnie said...

What a great card for a guy, LeAnne! I've noticed that the mail is slower, other delivery services too. Your girls have your smile.

Linda Callahan said...

Great DSP for your brother! Perfect card! Your girls are gorgeous! Miss C is so grown up!

Lisa Elton said...

Happy Birthday to your baby brother! He'll love his card, it's terrific!

Kampin' Karen said...

Great masculine card. I have one older brother and he is my favorite. It's great we don't have to play favorites, isn't it? My older sister is my favorite too. Now if I had to pick between the two...well, I won't put it in writing...lol! It looks like a great tree and those smiles are the best!

/p said...

Always love your card creations. And that picture with Wayne peeking from behind is definitely a keeper and one to be framed and enjoyed on a regular basis. So sweet.