Thursday, December 12, 2019

IB102 Warm Winter Wishes


Happy Thursday, peeps!  Hope your week is going well!  It's time for another Inspired By challenge!  I have all my cards mailed out, so this will go in next year's stash, LOL!  So here we go with today's card:


And here is Laurel's prompt!  Aren't these little lanterns and bells cute?


I chose to emboss the tree from Shine Bright on some Real Red cardstock in white embossing powder, then added some gold accents and white gel-pen "snowflakes":


I added a little sentiment, again embossed in white on kraft cardstock:


And finally, to replicate the little blue scarf, I added a light blue vertical panel embossed with the Cable Knit embossing folder:


It all went on a Naturals White card matted with a white woodgrain-pattern DSP!  And the sketch that I used is from Try Stampin' On Tuesday:



Now we want to see what you create with this pretty photo challenge!  Share it with us at Inspired By!  Thanks for popping in today!


 Enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Shine Bright, Winter Fox (Lawn Fawn), Just Treats (Close to My Heart--snowflakes)
Card stock & Papers     Naturals White, Kraft (Close to My Heart), Real Red, Meadow DSP (Authentique), Wonderland DSP (Kaisercraft)
 Ink White Craft
Accessories Gold Half Pearl (ret), Linen Thread, Dimensionals, White Embossing Powder
Tools     Big Shot, Cable Knit EF, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Stitched Shape Dies, Heat Tool

7 comments:

Carol L said...

I just love the design of your card! The cable knit panel behind that pretty tree looks perfect, and I love how you did the sentiment panel too! Such an endearing photo of Cassidy and her dog! Love those moments captured in photos :)

Bonnie said...

Love the white embossing on the red, LeAnne! And that embossed "scarf" is so warm and cozy looking!

I Card Everyone said...

I struggled with this photo - oh I love it, don't get me wrong! But I see you've captured the essence of it perfectly, LeAnne! LOve that darling tree!
=]

Heather said...

So gorgeous, LeAnne - love that tree, looks brilliant in white on the red! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Lisa Elton said...

What a pretty little tree, this is delightful LeAnne!

Linda Callahan said...

So pretty....love that tree! And I love how Miss C cuddles those pups!

Donna Scholz said...

What a gorgeous card, LeAnne! Love all the textures in your interpretation of this week's Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch! Thank you for joining us!!! -Donna