Wednesday, December 18, 2019

CKC26 Joyful Bits and Pieces


Happy Wednesday, peeps!  Christmas is only a week away and  I am still making Christmas cards; I went to lunch yesterday with my Community Bible Study teacher and she appreciates my cards, so I wanted to make a special one for her!  I literally had these pieces laying around my desk, unused from another project, and I liked how they looked together, so voila!  The Christmas Kickstart Challenge is featuring Last Minute Madness, so here is my last-minute card:


The print papers are from Kaiser Craft's Wonderland line, mounted on a Naturals White card; the kraft paper is from Close to My Heart.  I cannot remember what set the "joy" came from (I'll work on finding that!), but it was heat-embossing with white embossing powder and diecut with a Stitched Shapes die.  The snowflake is from Taylored Expressions, an oldie, and after diecutting it, I coated it with Wink of Stella and added a SU gold metallic pearl....it was really, really pretty IRL!

On the inside, I added another strip of leftover blue DSP, added a strip of star washi tape and stamped my sentiment verse in Lost Lagoon ink; the sentiment is from Papertrey's Psalm of the Year October.  Very pretty font, I just love this!  And my leader loved it too!


Cassidy was thrilled to have her little cousins visit on Sunday; she immediately went into hairdresser mode; Jameson actually sat still on the floor, let her put a towel around him and proceeded to work on his hair:


But the true charmer of the evening was Sawyer:



When his mama brought out the camera, he said "Cheeeeeeeeeeese!"  Adorable!


Enjoy your day and be blessed!




6 comments:

Unknown said...

AWWW. very cute. Thanks for sharing. SMILE

I Card Everyone said...

Love this paper, LeAnne … and your snippets!
If memory serves, my youngest was about this age when her friend, Amba [she had trouble with her r's] FEATHAd HER HAIR!!! oh boy, did she evah!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely LeAnne, I like the colors! How sweet are those little boys!

Kampin' Karen said...

Oh, my gosh...how much sweetness can one handle! Cassidy is an aspiring stylist as well as a stamper! I haven't made a card in days. I've really lost my mojo. I'm hoping I get it back today. Have a blessed Thursday.

Dotty Jo said...

What gorgeous pics of the children - so cute! Your card is a beauty - so serene and lovely. Thanks for playing along again at The Christmas Kickstart Challenge - it's been great to have you join the fun this year and I hope you'll be back again in 2020! Jo x

Linda Callahan said...

Dont you love it when all those pieces come together? Sweet card!