Wednesday, October 10, 2018

TSOT381 Trick or Treat

Happy Wednesday, peeps!  I have a little Halloween card for you today; I broke into some new goodies I got recently:


As I was writing this up, I realized that I didn't like the Gray Granite background too much....but it's done and I'm going with it, LOL!  Anyway, I used the sketch from Try Stampin On Tuesday:


I used some images and sentiments from Close to My Heart's Hello Pumpkin, along with an assortment of Halloween papers.  I just love the details on this little jack!  I added some glimmer paper, glimmer baker's twine and enamel dots:


And isn't this a fun sentiment for the inside?


We went to an Amish farm recently to get a few pumpkins; there were some pigs in the field next to the barn and Cassidy thought they were "cute"!


Hmmmm...I guess you might consider them cute, but I would say they were dirty and dusty before I would say they were cute!


 Enjoy your day and be blessed!


7 comments:

Laurel said...

Great sketch and love what you have done with it!

Fiona said...

Great take on the sketch - I quite like the grey especially with all those background stamps. Thanks for joining us at TSOT this week.

Heather said...

Super cute and super fun, LeAnne! Love those papers, and that is teh cutest pumpkin I've seen this year, lol. Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Doris said...

My sister and I passed by a farm one day with some "cute" pigs and piglets, so we stopped to take a picture. That's when I found out how bad they smell! ...fastest picture I ever took!

Lisa Elton said...

Cute take on the sketch LeAnne, this is a darling Halloween card!

Donna Scholz said...

Really cute Halloween card, LeAnne! The pumpkin IS sweet! I agree that all the background stamping on the gray cardstock makes the gray the perfect color for your card. It allows the background stamps to be subtle complement to the main image, rather than overwhelm it. LOVE the sentiment on the inside, too!!! Thanks for sharing your talents with us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday!!! -Donna

Krafty Kaylin said...

great halloween card the jack o lantern is so cute. thanks for joining us at TSOT!