I was able to carve out some stamping time just for me, just for fun, today. I really wanted to try some challenges from other blogs.....I "collect" all these blogs that post challenges in my favorites bookmark, but never do any of them. So I treated myself today.
The first one is from Poetic Artistry, a sketch; but I also used a technique from Our Creative Corner called Vintage Verve. It uses neglected stamps from Papertrey called Believe, as well as some hoarded Cosmo Cricket Be Good paper:
The images are heat embossed with Gold Glory EP, then sponged with More Mustard & Creamy Caramel for the Vintage Verve "glow". I wish I was a better photographer so I could capture the true warmth of this card....it really looks much better IRL!
The next one is also a sketch from Technostamper.
This uses the Faux Diamond dust technique on the circle embellishment:
Now I am off to make cupcakes for my girls tonight! Thanks for visiting and remember to stop back tomorrow for the Color Throwdown Challenge!
- Card 1 Stamps: Believe, PTI
- Paper: Cranberry Crisp, Naturals Ivory, Be Good, Cosmo Cricket
- Ink: Versamark, More Mustard, Creamy Caramel
- Acc: Corner Punch, Oval Punch, Burgundy organdy ribbon, daubers, Gold Glory EP, Heat Tool, dimensionals
- Card 2 Stamps: Winter Post, Star-Studded Season (ret)
- Paper: Ski Slope, Shimmery White, Handsome Hunter, WW, Baja Blue
- Ink: Real Red, Versamark, Handsome Hunter
- Acc: Iridescent Ice EP, Heat Tool, Nesties, Corner Rounder, Baja Breeze ribbon, Glitter Dots (Gina K)