I had a very busy day and a busy week coming up, so I don't have anything real new to show, but I did a couple cards last week that I was saving up for a day like today! Here is a birthday card I made for someone special:
- Stamps: Pocket Silhouettes, Paper Tray, PTI
- Paper: VV, K&Co Roam Mat Pad, Confetti White
- Ink: Baja Breeze, Cert Celery
- Acc: Mini Bling, Nesties, Daubers
And I pulled out some RAK images my friend Tammy had stamped for me a long time ago, and made a quick easy birthday card:
I don't have Copics, so my coloring is not as good as Tammy's but he was still fun to do, and I love his glittery balloon. I also made a "marquis" in glitter around the sentiment panel to match the glitter on the cardstock. Fun card for a child!
- Stamps: Q.T. Hooty, Pink Cat Studio
- Paper: Apricot Appeal, DCWV Glitter Stack, WW, Green Galore, Ballet Blue
- Ink: Stazon
- Acc: Markers, Glitter & Glue
Thanks for stopping by! I have to go mourn as the Phillies are LOSING!