Sunday, February 19, 2023

PP628 CAS Get Well

Happy Sunday, peeps! Claire is our hostess at the Paper Players this week, and she has a clean-and-simple "Get Well" challenge for us! I just made a get well card yesterday, so I was already primed to make another one!


The CAS on Sunday challenge wants flowers this week, and the Krafty Chicks challenge is also CAS, so I think my card is good for all three challenges:


I fussy-cut some flowers from the Regency Park DSP, mounted them on two diecut circles from the same DSP and added a scallop of Petal Pink and some adhesive sequins:


I have always loved this sentiment from A Dozen Thoughts (retired), so I stamped it in Petal Pink and dieccut it out too.  Everything went on a panel of Basic White, embossed with the Gingham EF.  I like how the embossing coordinates with the woven cane pattern on the DSP!


On the inside, I added a sentiment from Eden's Garden, along with a little sprig for decoration:


I hope you'll play along with our CAS Get Well challenge this week at the Players!  Be sure to hop over to the blog and see what the DT created!  Their inspiration may get you started to make your own!  Thanks for visiting today!

And speaking of Eden, she just wanted some attention so badly when we were at Dana's:


The only thing is, is whatever attention you give her, it's never enough!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps A Dozen Thoughts (ret), Eden's Garden
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Petal Pink, Regency Park
 Ink Night of Navy, Petal Pink
Accessories Dimensionals, Seasonal Sequins
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes Dies, Layering Circle Dies, Gingham Embossing Folder

12 comments:

Pat Stewart said...

Luv this card. Hello from Chicago USA!

Wendy said...

The card & Eden are both adorable! Love the design of your card and all the white space!

I Card Everyone said...

So very sweet, LeAnne! Love that embossed gingham!
=]

Ann Schach said...

Clean and beautiful, LeAnne! What a wonderful layout! The fussy cut flowers are so pretty. I LOVE this sentiment!!! Have a wonderful week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Oh LeAnne, your card is CAS perfection and just perfect for my challenge! I love the beautiful color combo, the layout and those pretty little flowers. Embossing makes every card better to me! This is fabulous, My Friend! Just like you!

Lisa Elton said...

You have mad fussy cutting skills! Charming card, LeAnne!

Anne Marie Hile said...

So pretty LeAnne! I love the layered DSP. Eden is sooo pretty! How can you resist such a sweet face?

Leanne said...

Gorgeous, and I like flowers so much, awesome job! Thank you for playing our Clean and Simple Challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge. Happy Crafting.

Leanne DT Member/KCC
Krafty Chicks Challenge

Suzanne said...

LeAnn, All I can say is I love it! Everything.
Suzy

Cindy Groh said...

I love your card. Great embossing folder.

Fran Wing said...

The perfect CAS card, Leanne - perfectly beautiful that is! There's a lot going on with this card with the printed paper, embossing, and layering, while staying CAS. In my book this takes a great deal of skill! Beautiful card.
Xoxo, Fran

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love those soft colours and the design focused around the circle allows the embossed background to get noticed too. Gorgeous!