Tuesday, February 21, 2023

GDP382 Nature's Prints Thanks

 Hello, stamping friends! I have a fun little monochromatic card today; I love hobnail milk glass and have a few pieces, and my friend recently bought me a sweet little vase!  So I wanted to send her a thank you card, of course, and the sketch from Global Design Project was just right:


So here we go:


My friend loves green, so I chose a piece of plaid Shaded Spruce DSP for the background of my 4 1/4" square card.  I diecut three Basic White circles and embossed each one with a different embossing folder.  I stamped and diecut a piece of greenery from Nature's Prints, also stamped in Shaded Spruce and added a sentiment from Simply Fabulous:


A simple little white twine bow finished it off!  So happy you visited today!

Dana and Wayne took the dogs for a four mile walk on Sunday...awesome scenery and fun little finds as well:




Enjoy your day and be blessed!



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Nature's Prints, Simply Fabulous
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Shaded Spruce DSP (ret)
 Ink Shaded Spruce
Accessories White Embroidery Floss
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stylish Shapes Dies, Natural Prints Dies, Checks & Dots EF (ret), Greenery EF (ret), Wrapped in Texture EF (ret)

4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Your embossing does bring hobnail glass to mind, LeAnne! How nice of your friend - equally nice of you to thank her with this pretty card!
=]

Kampin' Karen said...

I love all the texture on your card. What a pretty walk!

Wendy said...

Such a pretty card, LeAnne! I love that the Shaded Spruce DSP just makes the white panels pop and what a great design! My mom use to have lots of the milk glass stuff! I see lots of it out at the antique stores, too! Sunday turned out to be a nice day and it looks like the dogs enjoyed it! And what fun it is to find the painted rocks! Shawn has a baggie full of the them from the Rail Trail. That made his day when he found some!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the textures you added with that pretty little sprig! A charming way to thanks your friend. I have a couple of small clear glass hobnail vases that I love!