Thursday, February 16, 2023

FMS573 Hand Penned Thanks

Happy Thursday, peeps!  The sketch that Kim designed over at FMS is really cute this week, but they're always cute!  I used it to make a thank you card:


And since I love all the prints and plaids that SU currently has using Petal Pink, I gathered a few together, cut them out with a Stitched Rectangle die and here's what I came up with:


This is my second monochromatic card in two days...I think I need to change things up here soon, lol!  The panels were a wee bit shorter than a standard sized card, so I trimmed my card down a bit, then added some Petal Pink stitched scallops at the top and bottom, then stamped and diecut a simple floral image from Hand-Penned Petals:


I fussy-cut the sentiment, popped it up on some really skinny pieces of dimensionals, then added some iridescent sequins for fun!  Clean and simple!  Thanks for popping in today!

Dana could do some moonlighting as a hairdresser:


Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Hand-Penned Petals
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Petal Pink, Country Floral Lane DSP, Country Gingham DSP, Petal Pink DSP
 Ink Petal Pink
Accessories Dimensionals, Iridescent Sequins (ret)
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Penned Flowers Dies, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Stitched Be Mine Dies (ret)

6 comments:

Wendy said...

So pretty, LeAnne! Love the different mix of DSP on your panel and the scalloped top & bottom! This is also a great design for quick & easy cards! Just love Miss Cassidy's hair! Her mom has a talent!

I Card Everyone said...

LOve the peach - and the braids!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Pretty card! Petal pink has grown on me! And the braids are fabulous!

Lisa Elton said...

Love this sweet mix of patterns, LeAnne! Cute card and very cute do on miss C!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this fresh monochrome card! I had an idea for this sketch too, so am looking forward to finding time to try it out over the weekend! Cassidy's hair looks lovely - her plaits really highlight the colour. I'm ok with doing the plaits, but I'm more envious of the straight parting - Rebecca always complains I make hers wonky!!

Kim S said...

I love your mix of patterns and that scalloped edge. It's so sweet with the tiny sprig! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.