Tuesday, February 7, 2023

AHSC511 Valentine

Happy Tuesday, peeps!  Wow, Valentine's Day is a week away and yesterday I realized I didn't have enough cards made!!  I needed to get to work! I used the Atlantic Hearts Sketch to create one of them...here's the sketch:


I pulled out some current products and went to work:


I combined Country Floral Lane and Country Gingham papers to create the background; I added a Basic White panel that was embossed with the retired Dotty Hearts EF and matted with a scalloped piece of Mint Macaron.  The Petal Pink diecut sentiment was accented with a trio of hearts to match the DSP:



I added a little stamped sentiment on the Mint Macaron heart, and finally added a couple of In Color gems for some bling!  I stamped a simple "Happy Valentine's Day" on the inside.  I love the non-traditional colors, don't you?!  

Last week we had a SPRINKLE of snow...I mean, it was barely a dusting.  As I was going to my car, I snapped a picture of the only flakes that made it to our driveway:


No shoveling necessary!  Thanks for visiting today!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Country Bouquet, Love For You
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Mint Macaron, Petal Pink, Country Floral Lane DSP, Country Gingham DSP
 Ink Mint Macaron, Balmy Blue
Accessories Dimensionals, Country Bouquet Punch, In Color Gems
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Love For You Dies, Country Bouquet Punch, Dotty Heart Embossing Folder

7 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

A great sketch that allows you to incorporate all these wonderful DSPs, LeAnne! A darling Valentine!
=]

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet Valentine! Loving the blues in the DSP this year!

lichazul said...

Absoluty gorgeous card 🤩💐 happy day

Lisa Elton said...

Cute Valentine, love the non-traditional colors!

Katie Schmidt said...

I enjoy your blog. You are my one go to almost every day. I enjoy the family pictures and also the nature ones as well as the scripture inspiration. I have been following you since Cassidy was a baby. I also enjoy your use of retired su colors and stamps as well as the variety of a few other non-su images.
Have a great day!

Dena J said...

Such beautiful pastels and fab die cuts, LeAnne! Such a fresh and pretty creation. Thank you so much for sharing your card at Atlantic hearts Sketch Challenge

Brandi said...

Fabulous card! I love the soft colours of this card. the hearts, the sentiment, it is all great!Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca