Thursday, December 29, 2022

PCC499 Showered With Love

Happy Thursday, peeps! I needed a bridal shower card for this weekend, and the bride loves anything purple! The upcoming SAB paper called Dainty Flowers had some beautiful florals along with a cute little Fresh Freesia polka dot, so I combined them with the sketch from Paper Craft Crew:


I also used some old products to mix with the new!  Here we go:


I have virtually nothing that works for a bridal shower other than hearts, so I used the retired Stitched Be Mine dies to make a layered heart with the DSP and some Rich Razzleberry cardstock.  I used the Stitched Rectangle dies for the cardstock layers, and another piece of the DSP for the horizontal banners.  It looked a little plain, so I adhered some loops of rose-colored metallic thread under the heart:


A little sentiment from the retired Under My Umbrella provided the sentiment:


Hope she likes it!

My friend took these pictures of our church on Christmas Eve:




Thanks for popping in today! Enjoy it and be blessed!




Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Under My Umbrella (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Fresh Freesia, Dainty Flowers DSP (upcoming SAB)
 Ink Rich Razzleberry
Accessories Dimensionals, Rose Metallic Thread (ret)
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Stitched Be Mine Dies (ret)

6 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

What an awesome card! She'll love it. The poinsettia "tree" is gorgeous.

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

Beautiful card, LeAnne! And your church is gorgeous!!! Wishing you and John a sparkly new year!!

I Card Everyone said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous church!
=]

Bonnie said...

This works beautifully for an engagement card! Love the tiny sprigged paper and the stitched hearts!

Tracy Grauer said...

Beautiful card...I love the Stitched Be Mine dies! Beautiful church!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the pretty green banner die cut you added, this is lovely! Pretty church decorations too!