Tuesday, December 27, 2022

AHSC505 Thanks a Bunch

Happy Tuesday, peeps! I hope your holidays went well!  We had a lovely Christmas, COLD but no bad weather for the big day!  I do feel a bit rusty in the stamping department, though....too many other distractions!  I did get in there yesterday to play with some new upcoming SAB and Mini Catalog goodies!  I used the Atlantic Hearts sketch for my layout:


and I used the Conversation Bubbles and Thanks a Bunch stamp sets, along with some Regency Park DSP:


It's a wee bit weird stamping a bunch of carrots but it is a cute set!  I hope that SU surprises us with some dies in the upcoming months, because it would be a lot easier to diecut the shapes than fussy-cut them out, LOL!



The conversation bubbles are fun too!  And the paper has lots of cute flowery prints!  Of course I chose these little calico-like flowers because that's what I love! 

On Christmas eve eve, I had some family members over for dinner; it had rained on Thursday and the temps were in the 50s; by Friday afternoon, it was in the single digits, so I was worried about the roads being icy.  The winds were so strong however, they blew the roads dry and no one had a problem!  Food and conversations were plentiful:


My great-nephew Jameson regaled us with Carol of the Bells; let me tell you (wish I had recorded it), this kid can PLAY!  John's been taking lessons for five years and Jameson can play better than he can.  He has strong fingers and he uses them!  His mom's side of the family is very musically talented and he definitely got those genes!  The look on my brother's face when he started to play was priceless!


Of course, with two growing brothers, there is always mayhem.  They were wrestling each other on the floor before they kindly posed for this one, LOL!  Cassidy was constantly refereeing them!


Thanks for popping in today; enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Thanks a Bunch (new SAB), Conversation Bubbles (new Mini)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Balmy Blue, Regency Park DSP (new Mini)
 Ink Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie, Soft Succulent, Shaded Spruce, Balmy Blue
Accessories Fan Twine, Dimensionals
Tools     Cut & Emboss Machine, Scalloped Contour Dies, Conversation Bubbles Dies (new Mini)

9 comments:

Dena J said...

Love these fun, bright carrots! What a lovely card full of color and dimension. I am going to get out my thought bubbles, now. Thank you for the inspiration and joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

I Card Everyone said...

SO cute! a 10 'carrot' card LeAnne and I happen to love all the carrots I happen to have in my collection of stamps!

Looks like a wonderful gathering of family - I would have loved to hear Jameson play! Please tell John never to give up and to keep learning, then soon he'll be giving a little concert of his own!
=]

Bonnie said...

Great family pictures, LeAnne! I always love seeing these boys. Your carrots are perfect for saying thanks. I think I'll be seeing a lot of carrots in my future to counteract all the sweets.

Lisa Elton said...

I think the carrots and your card are cute! But those boys win the prize! Wish you had recorded his little concert too!

Tracy Grauer said...

What a great sketch and such a cute card with those carrots! You have a beautiful family!

Shawn Marie O'Connell said...

Love this card, LeAnne! I got this set, too ...now I have some inspiration to use it. Those boys sure are cute!! I'll be they give Cassidy a run for her money. haha!!

Brandi said...

Love this! Love the "bunch" of carrots, super cute and fun! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

Brandi R.
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Anna said...

What a bright card. What a great way to get over those post-holiday doldrums! Love the carrots. Looks like you had a lot of fun on Christmas eve and your family is super cute! Thank you for joining us this week at the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Anna, AHSC Design Team

NJ Stamping Queen said...

I love all the details on your card! Your colors and patterns work together so well. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week.
:) Marie
AHSC DT