Wednesday, May 11, 2022

The Card Concept 175 Jar of Flowers

Happy Wednesday, crafty friends!  It's time for a new Card Concept challenge, where we use different concepts to create our cards!  Today I have another clean and layered card (no surprise there!), but first, let's see the prompt that Julie has for us:


Isn't that so pretty!  What gorgeous colors!  I used the colors as my inspiration, along with the flowers and the jar!  Here we go:


I wish I had some pretty pale DSP in the pink shade that is in the photo, but I couldn't find anything that I liked, so I opted for the Pale Papaya paper from the Hand-Penned retired papers.  I pulled out my trusty Jar of Love and stamped some flowers in pretty colors and arranged them in my Pale Papaya jar:


I added a sentiment from Happiness Abounds, stamped on a Tailor Made Tag and added some Pale Papaya ribbon.  I also used the Stitched with Whimsy die around the outside edge of the DSP.  I'll add a sentiment on the inside when I'm ready to send this little pretty off!

I think this is such a gorgeous spring inspiration that I hope you'll play along with us at the Card Concept.  You can see all the "concepts" on the blog; be sure to tell us what concept you're using too!  Thanks for visiting today!

Cassidy just loves babies and Dana's friend was happy to oblige her by letting her hold her wee one:



Dana calls her a little Cabbage Patch!  LOL!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!

"So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness." Colossians 2:6-7


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Happiness Abounds, Jar of Love (ret)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Hand-Penned DSP (ret)
 Ink Mint Macaron, So Saffron, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, Flirty Flamingo, Poppy Parade, Pale Papaya, Blushing Bride, Petal Pink
Accessories Pale Papaya Sheer Ribbon, Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Tailor Made Tags Dies, Stitched With Whimsy Dies,  Everyday Jar Dies (ret)

3 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love that set too , such a fresh, spring-filled card! Those colours are so cheery.

Lisa Elton said...

You had me with the polka dot background! This is lovely, LeAnne. I spy a babysitter in the making here ;)

Julia Aston said...

Love the dotted pierced background with your sweet jar of flowers!