Saturday, May 14, 2022

TGIFC368 Quiet Meadow Sympathy

Happy Saturday, peeps!  Another gray day for us...Dana and I are going to try to do some plant shopping between the raindrops!  I made a quick card using the TGIF sketch challenge:


I don't need a sympathy card right now but it's always good to have one on hand, so I pulled out Quiet Meadow and some Heart & Home DSP:


I simply stamped the floral image on a piece of the woodgrain DSP and diecut it with a Tailor Made Tag, then added a gingham ribbon.  I added a pretty neutral print from the retired Tidings of Christmas then added a couple of Stylish Shapes in Basic Black to create the vertical pieces:


I stamped the sentiment on the DSP, then mounted everything on a card embossed with the Timeworn Type embossing folder:


Thanks for popping in today!  Enjoy it and be blessed!


Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Quiet Meadow
Card stock & Papers     Basic White, Basic Black, Heart & Home DSP, Tidings of Christmas DSP (ret)
 Ink Stazon Black
Accessories Dimensionals, Black & White Gingham Ribbon, Metallic Pearls (ret)
Tools     Big Shot, Tailor Made Tags, Timeworn Type EF, Nature's Thoughts Dies (ret)

6 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

I absolutely LOVE your creation! I will be CASEing. TFS. Happy planting!

I Card Everyone said...

You know how much I love neutrals, LeAnne - such a beautiful card when you need one for someone who will love knowing you care.
=]

Tracy Grauer said...

This is a beautiful card. I needed to be reminded to stamp on my DSP! Have a fun plant shopping.

Linda Callahan said...

Beautifully done! Elegant and calming!

Lisa Elton said...

I hope you don't need that card anytime soon, but my goodness is it ever pretty!

Rebecca Nutley said...

I really like the stitching and embossing to add texture, beautiful.