Hello again, stampers! It's time for a new Tic Tac Toe challenge with Team X as on deck! This board just happened to coincide with one of the projects that my stamp clubs made earlier in the week, so I thought I'd share it. Here's the board; I chose Blue, Holiday and Sparkle/Shine, but I also have Plaid in there too!
And here we go:
This is an easy little tissue holder to keep in your purse or desk; it can be decorated for any season, but of course with this little gnome, he's for Christmas!!! I will give the measurements below, it's as easy as pie! The box itself is Seaside Spray and the gnome is from Gnome for the Holidays. He's stamped in Memento ink and colored with Blends:
You can't see it here, but his beard and hat have been glittered up with some Wink of Stella!! The sentiment on the front is from Itty Bitty Greetings, diecut with a little die from Smooth Sailing. And if the girls wanted to give their little tissue holders away, they could add this to the back from Little Treats:
Such a cute little project! Here are the measurements and quick directions:
- Cut cardstock to 6 ¾” x 5 ¼”
- Score on the longest side at 1”, 3 1/8”, 4 1/8” and 6 ¼”.
- Score on the shortest side at 1”.
- Fold and burnish all score lines.
- Cut out the smallest rectangle at the bottom corner.
- Cut v-shaped slits along the bottom, straddling the score lines, up to the horizontal score line.
- Decorate your box whatever way you want. (Easier to do before adhering and assembling the box!)
- Apply Tear 'n Tape to the narrowest side piece and adhere box together.
- Fold in bottom pieces and adhere, making sure box is straight and even.
- Punch out a half-circle with circle punch at the front and slide in your tissues.
I hope you'll play along with our Tic Tac Toe board this week....LOTS of fun possibilities! Share your creation with us at the TTT blog and check out the other amazing samples by the DT while you're there! Thanks for popping in today! Enjoy your day and be blessed!
|Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified|
|Stamps||Ridiculously Awesome (star), Gnome for the Holidays, Itty Bitty Greetings, Little Treats|
|Card stock & Papers||Seaside Spray, Whisper White, Real Red DSP, Red Glimmer (ret)|
|Ink||Seaside Spray, Real Red, Memento Black|
|Accessories||Tear 'n Tape|
|Tools||Big Shot, Stitched Rectangle Dies, Smooth Sailing Dies, 1" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Blends, Wink of Stella Pen, Small Star Punch (ret)|