Sunday, November 15, 2020

PP517 CAS Christmas

Happy Sunday, peeps!  Time for a new Paper Players challenge!  Ann is our hostess with a CLEAN AND SIMPLE challenge for us this week:

I chose Christmas as my holiday, but you can choose ANY holiday that you like...just make sure it's clean and simple!  So here we go:

 

I stamped and diecut some simple trees, lined them up on a snowy stitched hill, and added a simple trendy sentiment for my card today!  The design also features some silver foil, wee little rhinestones, and red glimmer paper for a bit of pizzazz!



Both the sentiment and the trees are from The Stamp Market; this beautiful sentiment on the inside is from Hero Arts and was a gift from my sweet friend Peggy:


I used the sketch from FMS and the colors from Color Throwdown:


So what holiday will you celebrate "cleanly and simply" this week?  Hope you'll share it with us at the Paper Players....meanwhile, check out what the DT did over at the PP blog and get some inspiration from them as well! See you there!

I am feeling better this weekend...my doctor was able to give me some antibiotics and hopefully it will keep that sinusitis at bay!  Thanks to all who asked how I was doing!  Now, Cassidy has been doing some virtual "traveling"...she got a kit from Highlights called Top Secret; she has to read the brochure, figure out the codes, get the clues and solve a mystery, all in Japan!  Kind of like Clue!  Here are a few shots:




Thanks for popping in today--enjoy your day and be blessed!

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Tiny Trees Two, Candy Cane Christmas (both The Stamp Market), Peace Stamp & Cut (Hero Arts), Paper Pumpkin (snowflake, ret)
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Red Glimmer (ret), Silver Foil
 Ink Pool Party, Real Red
Accessories Foam Sheets, Dimensionals, Small Rhinestones (AC Moore)
Tools     Big Shot, Tiny Trees Two Dies, Candy Cane Christmas Dies (both The Stamp Market), Stitched Hillside Dies (Lawn Fawn)

15 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a perfectly CAS festive card LeAnne - so fresh in these colours too. Sorry to hear you’ve been under the weather this week; hope the meds help and you’re feeling better soon. Cassidy’s game sounds fun!

Kampin' Karen said...

Sinusitis is no fun. I hope the medicine gets rid of it quickly. I always loved Clue. Perry and I still played it as adults...lol. I have my original game when my age was in the single digits!

Vickie Z said...

Lovely CAS caeRd and fun project for your daughter! So happy you joined us at CTD!

Ann Schach said...

A beautiful CAS card, LeAnne! I love the sentiment, and the touches of sparkle. Your cards are always awesome!!! Thank you for creating such a perfect card for my challenge this week!

Stef Perry said...

I so love your beautiful CAS card, LeAnne! The thin strip of red is just the perfect pop of color, and the snowy hills with lovely pines makes me look forward to winter in full! A gorgeous card for the challenge!

Linda Callahan said...

Love your CAS design......very elegant! Glad you are feeling better!

laurie said...

What a perfect CAS card! Love it! The highlights sounds like so much fun too.

Amy O said...

I love this pretty winter scene! And I'm so happy to hear that Highlights is still around and relevant. This kit looks like so much fun! I hope your antibiotics work their magic and leave you feeling like new!

Jen Timko said...

Such a great card. Love these trees and the fun bit of sparkle. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Debbie Crowley said...

LeAnne, your card is absolutely and clean and simply beautiful. Glad you are feeling better.

Claire Broadwater said...

I am so happy you are feeling better. I had a sinus infection last week and was in bed for 3 days and still took about a week to recover. NOT FUN!!!!!! I love your CAS card. The trees, red glitter paper and that fabulous script on the sentiment made such a pretty card1 Now, Cassidy looks like she is having a lot of fun! What a great activity for her! I would have loved that as a child!

Stamps-N-Lingers said...

Gorgeous - I just love those pretty, popped up sentiments! I'm glad you're feeling better - those sinus infections are a booger! :)

Jaydee said...

LeAnne, hope you are feeling better! What a great project for Cassidy. I am in love with this gorgeous CAS card. The white, green and red colors are so fresh and the stitched curve die is perfect for your little scene.
hugs
jaydee

Allisa said...

Such a gorgeous card, love how you popped your sentiment! My favorite holiday color choices!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love everything about this LeAnne! The clean design, the color combo and that pop of sparkle. Gorgeous!