Monday, November 30, 2020

No Peeking!

Happy Monday, peeps!  So happy you stopped by today!  I have a card for a couple of challenges; Christmas Kickstart wants to see the Night Before Christmas, and Handstamped Sentiments has a sketch, although there is no linky available, and I can't seem to rouse anyone to remedy, but I am sure they will eventually!  So here are the challenge prompts:



One of my favorite older stamps is this one from Cornish Heritage Farms:


I used my Stamparatus to stamp the image on some Whisper White cardstock in Stazon ink, then diecut it with a Nested Stitched Label die, adding a Basic Black mat:


A sentiment from another CHF set seemed appropriate, and I added some holly and enamel dot berries to the sentiment panel:

as well as to the top part of the panel, where it was also embellished with some Red Linen Braid:


I just love these little cheeky guys, sneaking down to hang up their stockings and perhaps get a glimpse of Santa! Enjoy your day and be blessed!

"O Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness, you have done marvelous things, things planned long ago."

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Stitched with Cheer (ret), Stocking Elves, Night Before Christmas (both Cornish Heritage Farms)
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Basic Black, Tis the Season DSP, Call Me Clover (ret)
 Ink Stazon Black, Garden Green
Accessories Real Red Braided Linen Trim, Enamel Dots (W+9), Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Nested Stitched Labels Dies, Stamparatus

9 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card, LeAnne and just perfect for the theme too. Thanks for playing at Christmas Kickstart, Jo x

I Card Everyone said...

I adore this stamp, and every single adorable thing about your card, LeAnne! The bright colors give these sweet silhouetted peekers such a darling stage... have I told you how much I love that linen braid?
=]

Bonnie said...

What a sweet stamp, LeAnne! Love those die cut labels and the red and white with the black silhouettes!

Lisa Elton said...

Well aren't they CUTE! Every little detail flows with the next. Wonderful card LeAnne!

Lorraine said...

That is just perfect for the night before Christmas. Wonderfully done!

Stampin by Genny said...

Love the silhouette stamp on the tag. Beautiful take on our sketch challenge. Thanks for being patient with our missing link. We appreciate your participation.

Fiona said...

Ah we got there in the end LeAnne - and so glad we did what a wonderful card - I love the nostalgia behind it - thanks for sharing with us at HSS and being on the ball! Wishing you a very happy and peaceful Christmas and here's to a better 2021 x

Creations in paper said...

Adorable card! Love that image you used. Thanks for playing with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Robbie

Liz McGuire, said...

Thanks for joining in the Christmas Kickstart Challenge, Liz(guest elf) xx