Monday, October 7, 2019

Lots of Love At Christmas


Happy Monday, peeps!  Did you have a good weekend?  Hope so!  I have been neglecting this uber-cute Let It Snow DSP...maybe I'm just subconsciously hoarding it, LOL!  It is SO sweet!  The Just Us Girls challenge this week is to use designer paper (got lots of that!) and the Christmas Card Throwdown challenge has a great sketch:

   

So here we go:


I used one sheet of DSP; the snowy paper is the opposite side of the tree paper...how convenient!  I love how they coordinate the patterns that way!  I snipped out a couple of the trees from under the circular image and layered them on top and added a Glimmer paper star:


The sentiment is from Itty Bitty Christmas, stamped and embossed in white on Call Me Clover cardstock; when I posted the photo, I realized that the little trees in the background of the DSP were actually Shaded Spruce, but I had already spent time inking and embossing that sentiment, so I wasn't going to change it....but it would have looked better with the darker green, LOL!  Anyway, it's a fun little card, I love these little sparkly trees, and the colors are bright and fun too!  Thanks for popping in today!

Cassidy wanted to match Wayne's shirt that he wore to church yesterday; it's hard to see, but it's black and orange checked plaid (Flyer's colors, of course!), so Cassidy wore an orange and dark blue striped shirt....she is NOT into girly clothes at all these days, but she did look cute!  And see that guy way, way in the background?  That's Grampy!!  Enjoy your day and be blessed!




Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Itty Bitty Christmas
Card stock & Papers     Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Call Me Clover, Let It Snow Specialty DSP, Sparkle Glimmer
 Ink Craft White
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Big Shot, Layering Circles Dies, Small Star Punch (ret)

8 comments:

Kampin' Karen said...

Adorable photo of two happy people. I don't think anyone would have noticed your boo boo as there are so many shades of greens and reds on the DSP. Your fussy cutting is phenomenal! It is already 78 here and the sun isn't even out yet. We need rain desperately. I was furious when I saw someone throw a cigarette out the window the other day. Have a great week.

Linda Callahan said...

That paper is such fun....delightful holiday card!

I Card Everyone said...

I had a great weekend, and Monday morning is looking better now! LeAnne, I can understand the subliminal hoarding - just darling DSP! Adorable in every single way!
=]

Nancy said...

I have so much DP that I pretend to forget about, especially SU. I just love their paper no matter the holiday. This paper is darling! I think it's the pastels that get me at Christmas time. Such a great card LeAnne and so happy you linked up with us at Just Us Girls!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh gosh is this ever cute! Love the colors and pop of bright green!

Lisa Kind said...

I'd hoard that paper too! It's really pretty. Your card is lovely. I really like the design of the sentiment. Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

Fabiola said...

quelle jolie carte et quelle jolie combinaison de couleurs LeAnne, une belle création tout en douceur et en charme, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

Hali said...

Nice color..thanks for joining 52 CCT